Taking Credit For Reheating Cooked Food

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
What’s wrong with rotisserie chicken? I love picking one up for the weekend. Sauté some potatoes, tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, and jalapeños. Cut some of the chicken up and throw it on top. Add some minced garlic for the last few minutes and you got yourself a healthy dinner. I also like getting some pita or naan bread alongside that.

are you takin the credit for preppin' tho?.....:sas2:

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
I hate when ppl do that, my dads ex wife used to do that shyt. She would also buy KFC and cook it in onions etc to make gravy and try to pass it off as her own. She was also American. Is it an American thing?

:scust:

Slight tangent, I also hate when ppl buy cooked shrimp and then cook them like they're raw, putting seasoning on them and shyt. You're only making them tough, overcooked and unpleasant to eat.

9AOT.gif

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

People know when food has been microwaved. They're just being polite.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
It’s really an unnecessary appliance. I only use it if I’m being really lazy. Everything you can heat up in a microwave, tastes way better on the stove or in the oven.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
are you takin the credit for preppin' tho?.....:sas2:
If I make lunch/dinner with it, hell yes. Why not? I made food, let's eat. You never watched your mom take one thing and conjure an entire meal by adding rice, veggies, mashed potatoes, etc etc? That's why I like getting rotisserie chicken on weekends. You get done with work, don't feel like doing shyt beyond chilling. Yea you could order a pizza or get fast food, which I sometimes do. But health wise I usually lean towards getting the chicken, getting my veggies ready, and having a dope ass meal for a couple days that I don't have to really think about.

Forgot to mention I also add carrots, peanuts, and green onions. And fresh basil if I have it.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
In context with the thread title, its seems to be common. Hence why I asked. Don't take offence.

Don't know if its an american thing.... But I've caught plenty of people trying to bring food to a cookout and claim they made it from scratch.... One chick still had the Costco pricing gun sticker on her container of chicken..... :mjgrin: