Daps
Reppin
Every cotdam inch of GA..except the racist parts
that's what I figured...I got a Jersey accent. :manny:

78ckb.png

lol same here man....

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: Philadelphia
Your accent is as Philadelphian as a cheesesteak! If you're not from Philadelphia, then you're from someplace near there like south Jersey, Baltimore, or Wilmington. if you've ever journeyed to some far off place where people don't know that Philly has an accent, someone may have thought you talked a little weird even though they didn't have a clue what accent it was they heard.
Result Breakdown:
100% Philadelphia
90% The Midland
81% The South
78% The Inland North
73% The Northeast
25% Boston
25% The West
8% North Central
Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz

crazy thing about me is, i moved outta jerz down to GA when i was 7. I just can't see myself talking with that southern twang, lol

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Your Result: The Inland North
You may think you speak "Standard English straight out of the dictionary" but when you step away from the Great Lakes you get asked annoying questions like "Are you from Wisconsin?" or "Are you from Chicago?" Chances are you call carbonated drinks "pop."
Result Breakdown:
85% The Inland North
80% Philadelphia
79% The Northeast
70% The Midland
62% The South
33% The West
31% Boston
15% North Central

Pretty accurate, but at the same time really generalized. I have a pretty region-neutral way of speaking... on purpose. For example, I NEVER call carbonated soft drinks "pop" I always use the word "soda." In real life few people have been able to tell me where my accent is from.

Apathy

Based
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee, WI
You may think you speak "Standard English straight out of the dictionary" but when you step away from the Great Lakes you get asked annoying questions like "Are you from Wisconsin?" or "Are you from Chicago?" Chances are you call carbonated drinks "pop."
Result Breakdown:
85% The Inland North
80% The Midland
64% The Northeast
60% Philadelphia
54% The South
49% The West
31% Boston
29% North Central

Damn this shyt right :gladbron:

Edit: Cept for this shyt. I call soda, soda :birdman:

Malikthegod

opposite of mediocre
Daps
Your Result: Boston
You definitely have a Boston accent, even if you think you don't. Of course, that doesn't mean you are from the Boston area, you may also be from New Hampshire or Maine.
Result Breakdown:
94% Boston
75% The Midland
73% The West
53% North Central
52% The Northeast
47% Philadelphia
26% The Inland North
23% The South

:krs: :krs:

100% accurate.

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your Result: The West
Your accent is the lowest common denominator of American speech. Unless you're a SoCal surfer, no one thinks you have an accent. And really, you may not even be from the West at all, you could easily be from Florida or one of those big Southern cities like Dallas or Atlanta.
Result Breakdown:
88% The West
80% The Midland
69% Boston
66% North Central
41% The Inland North
27% The Northeast
20% Philadelphia
19% The South

:yes: From California. Test is accurate

Hammer

Banned
Daps

:merchant: :merchant:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Your Result: The South

That's a Southern accent you've got there. You may love it, you may hate it, you may swear you don't have it, but whatever the case, we can hear it.

Avion

The Man in the Mask
Daps
Reppin
The Carolinas
"You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.

I'm from rural South Carolina :russ:

It's accurate, though. People say I don't have an accent and are usually surprised to hear where I'm from. You can hear it in certain words, though (I pronounce the "th" in south like a "f", and so forth)

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Your Result: The Northeast
Judging by how you talk you are probably from north Jersey, New York City, Connecticut or Rhode Island. Chances are, if you are from New York City (and not those other places) people would probably be able to tell if they actually heard you speak.
Result Breakdown:
84% The Northeast
74% The Inland North
68% The South
66% Philadelphia
44% The Midland
21% Boston
11% The West
2% North Central

damn son it knew i was new york.

KAWS

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Land of Pleasant Living
Your Result: The Midland
"You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.
Result Breakdown:
100% The Midland
87% Philadelphia
85% The Inland North
81% The South
64% The Northeast
33% The West
19% Boston
15% North Central

:ehh: Makes sense.
From Baltimore, but I don't have the accent.