Take it in Blood "Bushed" Update Banned appreciation thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One shouldn't be banned for asking a question.

stop it.

him and a couple other posters love making those type of sarcastic remarks in certain threads to the point it’s obvious they don’t give a shyt about the victims but instead enjoy making snide comments mocking black ppl who fault white supremacy for creating certain conditions among us…the irony is his post wasn’t even warranted in that thread…ppl were rightly outraged by the criminal and his actions alone

*edit*

nvm…I see you condone the shyt…you know what he was doing

Last edited:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
stop it.

him and a couple other posters love making those type of sarcastic remarks in certain threads to the point it’s obvious they don’t give a shyt about the victims but instead enjoy making snide comments mocking black ppl who fault white supremacy for creating certain conditions among us…the irony is his post wasn’t even warranted in that thread…ppl were rightly outraged by the criminal and his actions alone

*edit*

nvm…I see you condone the shyt…you know what he was doing
You tell em breh! :salute::salute:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
They took his ass out the search feature :lupe:
If you type his name in the search "posted by member" his posts will still show up.
What you mean? If you go to his profile you can click the amount of posts and find every post he made unless you're referring to somethin else
Nah, his profile now goes to "This member limits who may view their full profile.".

I believe if someone is permabanned it says "This user's profile is not available."

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether