Take it in Blood "Bushed" Update Banned appreciation thread

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
This the same degenerate that threaten to kill himself and made a big spectacle about it? :francis:

Dude is mentally ill :francis:
Another poster pump faked us like that before here too.
It was late, and natural inclination is to take it seriously when somebody writes that they will take themselves out. We talked him off the ledge. Next day he's joking about fooling us.

Blocked him and have never taken a thread like that seriously again.

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Another poster pump faked us like that before here too.
It was late, and natural inclination is to take it seriously when somebody writes that they will take themselves out. We talked him off the ledge. Next day he's joking about fooling us.

Blocked him and have never taken a thread like that seriously again.

:dwillhuh: These weirdos get their kicks off trolling to that level? :gucci:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Yup

When I see a dumb nikka getting killed on video for something it drastically decreases the chances of it happening to me cause the video would be in back of my head if such a thought were to pop into my head.

Tiny demon on my left shoulder would be like "nikka that's an easy lick let's do that shyt"

:demonic:

Tiny angel on my right is like "nikka did u not see the video that coli nikka posted of breh getting smoked for doing the same shyt?

:usure:

Tragedy Averted

:blessed:

Breh is literally talking about getting the urge to kill someone. That's sociopathic, borderline psychotic, tendencies right there. The fact that people dapped that post up is :scust: but that's for another place. I can see why he gets bushed every few months.