Take it in Blood "Bushed" Update Banned appreciation thread

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was bushed for saying a recently murdered wack southern emcee was wack

This is why hip-hop is dead, folks afraid to call out wackness

I hope ppl are allowed to admit Soulja Boy and NBA Youngboy were garbage if something happens to them.

:manny:

Logging out and taking a vacay, tell rappers to step their bars up

:salute:

Who cares if he thought that rapper was trash no need to diss the man in a RIP thread my god.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
@Take It In Blood is this real hip -hop :ohhh: ??

giphy-downsized-large.gif

:mjlol:

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
He does alot of shyt to be edgy and fit in and I told him before about it and gain attention. It isn't just TLR. He does that passive aggressive downplaying miserable shyt all over. Even JBO. Can be talking about Luscious Louis voluptuous assets and her he go with that fukking Avi downplaying.

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
Who cares if he thought that rapper was trash no need to diss the man in a RIP thread my god.
I don't know what his issue before I when on a short break dude was chill I come back and he's has some of the most depressing comments on this forum. It's like a group of people commenting how beautiful a sky view is and he come "y'all can say that look at all them mutafah skyscraper, and shyt" smh

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
I never paid much attention to him until recently. I typically don't even look at people's avi or profile when I read post, but I started noticing 7/10 times I would cringe or roll my eyes at some pice of shyt comment and sure enough it would be him

This place is infested with mentally fukked people.

The fact that my ignore list is completely fulll is indicative of this statement.

Last edited: