Take Derek Carr's garbage time numbers and he's literally the WOAT QB

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I dont understand what the fukk 'making anything happen' means in this context. hes making tds, completing passes and hes not throwing a ton of picks for a rookie.

low y/a attempt usually means the qb isnt attempting a lot of long throws, but even then not necessarily so; it can also mean a lot of dumpoffs, receivers having no yac, or high volume of passes without a good passing offense in place.

derek carr is example of the latter. carr was 7th in pass attempts in a passing offense that hasnt been a good offense in a while. even then, as a rookie on a raiders offense, he managed pretty well Id say. he wasnt amazing but no one expected him to be.

For some reason OP is obsessed with Carr failing, yet he praises Geno :mindblown:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
We had one of the worst rushing attacks of all time last year and no receiving threats or tight ends with a shytty o line and he still put up great numbers considering. Stupid ass thread

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Derek Carr one of the best upcoming talents in the entire NFL the fukk is this article talking about

shyt wish we had him on the 49ers instead of Kap :manny:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
even in non-garbage time stats, how can you 'literally be the woat qb' with 61% completion %, 15 tds and 10 picks in your rookie year ? :wtf: do you know what 'woat' actually means ?

If you throw successful screens and short passes so much so that your overall stats look like the WOAT game manager, this basically means you "didn't make anything happen" as a habit, as @Miami316 said.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For some reason OP is obsessed with Carr failing, yet he praises Geno :mindblown:

Well I'm a Jets (and Bills) fan so I cape for Geno. I would do the same for EJ if I thought he could play.

I actually just make these threads to drive conversation. I have nothing against Carr, really. It's just fun to bring this stuff up and see the responses. :heh: