Take A Look Inside Mike Tyson’s Abandoned Mansion

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
that bathroom screams 80's :laugh:

but it's ~1 hr from Cleveland, Ohioans (:scusthov:) are that broke aint no other millionaire thousandaire copped it? :dahell:

Seems like a fun rehab project

I bet it's located in a suburb with crazy high property taxes and cats didn't wanna deal with all that on top of having to fix it up as well.

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
ONE-POINT-THREE-MILLION?!?!?
iRuSu6c.png

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Place looks dope af. I've never seen a mansion with that style. Tyson had good taste:obama:. Which is extremely surprising for a dude with a face tat:ld:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Probably got mad liens on it. Seems like it would be a nice lay low spot. Would take a bunch of money to remodel and upkeep too. Gotta be more to the story.

That's why places like this are so hard to fill. Theyre amazing but they are a financial drain and only people with dumb money are willing to take something like this on.

It is just way too big to be practical. A/C and heating costs are ridiculous for a place like this and to even put basic furnishings throughout the house is an enormous expense. Plus, despite its large size, it can't be easily converted into a multi unit property where you could have privacy while letting strangers live in other parts of the house.

So you need someone who has hundreds of thousands of dollars for furniture and new flooring, several thousand a month for electricity, and they have to be willing to live in the middle of Ohio....or you could have an amazing beachfront loft for the same money.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
Aiyo brehs, I just peeped the water again...shyt looks like a portal to the next dimension :heh:

The pool is holding some pool toys hostage.

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
I wonder if those bathroom fixtures are real gold? This place been abandoned for 2 decades and is in great condition. If it was close to any hood...The amount of copper inside all those walls along with the other fixtures throughout, somebody would have gutted that spot and had a U-Haul truck of metal for the scrap yard :feedme:

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
last I checked, the trainer works for mike. he should have dictated that the trainer be where he lives.
So a young, raw, not in prime form Mike Tyson is going to dictate where his trainer should live:russ::mjlol:. Cus took a young Mike in where he was still developing. Tyson had a bond with him and wanted to be close. Most boxers go where there trainers are when they are getting ready to fight, not the other way around.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
That house is way too big for one family. I am sure anyone that walked in there was like :huhldup:

Good idea that it is turning into a church. It even looks like a church from the front. :ld:

Either a church or a gym, since it already has a pool.