Take 1 for the team or keep your dignity?

Take 1 for the team?

• p*ssy is p*ssy man up

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Hell nah I only mess with dimes

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Ill do anything under the right influence

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Idk/idc

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • I'll do it and take it to the grave

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
this is me takin the pic, the homie and the grenade....

zna0hs.jpg

BTW, i took one for the team of course :jawalrus:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
gotta take one for the team...

I question the manhood of any man who says he wouldn't...

To all these people saying "nah my boy got to get that on his own" then you cats must have only been in like 5 social situations in your entire life...sometimes the ugly bytch is just straight up "aint nobody fukking unless i'm fukking"

I have had sex with 300 pound women for the team...

I had sex with a midget for the team...

I had sex with a woman who had such bad acne I could smell the dried up puss on her face...for the team...

:rudy: At questioning someones manhood for not fukking a fat bytch. All this lets me know is that you fukk ugly bytches on the regular anyway. You nikkas must not have no reputation to uphold or not give a fukk about tarnishing y'all legacy in this ho game :heh:

zna0hs.jpg

Fat bytches on my couch... that's that shyt I don't like. Looks like a pretty nice house, y'all couldn't get no non Biggest Loser chicks over that bytch?
If my homeboy showed up with that bytch for me, I would play sleep and not even answer the door. I guess I'm an old ungrateful ass nikka:skip:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

To all these people saying "nah my boy got to get that on his own" then you cats must have only been in like 5 social situations in your entire life...sometimes the ugly bytch is just straight up "aint nobody fukking unless i'm fukking"

I had sex with a woman who had such bad acne I could smell the dried up puss on her face...for the team...

Dapped but :scusthov: at the bolded. You gotta have limits nikka, even for the team. Them midgets be havin' phat azzes though :russ: But yeah, the ugly b*tch is ALWAYS like that, tryin' to cockblock. That's why it's best to just give a chick your number, let her hit you up solo. But if you in Vegas, that's a one time thing, gotta take it for the team. Head and backshots all day, perhaps reverse cowgirl :manny: And like some others have said, I've seen worse grenades. A grenade is like a 1, that chick is a 5-6. Peep game how she sittin' tho, hidin' that belly. :youngsabo:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dapped but :scusthov: at the bolded. You gotta have limits nikka, even for the team. Them midgets be havin' phat azzes though :russ: But yeah, the ugly b*tch is ALWAYS like that, tryin' to cockblock. That's why it's best to just give a chick your number, let her hit you up solo. But if you in Vegas, that's a one time thing, gotta take it for the team. Head and backshots all day, perhaps reverse cowgirl :manny: And like some others have said, I've seen worse grenades. A grenade is like a 1, that chick is a 5-6. Peep game how she sittin' tho, hidin' that belly. :youngsabo:

Unbelievable.gif

Daps

:scusthov:

you a good ass friend. Me, Im a good conversationalist. I would rap her head off but I aint fukkin that fat bytch. bytch look like E-Honda.

9617-honda2_large.jpg

My thing is, I'll give her good conversation to the point that'll make her fukk around and 'Like' me. :snoop:

But as long as my homie fukk then its all good :mjpls:

But back to you...damn, you a good as friend. :pachaha:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
shyttin' me. Your boy would be a lame for stickin' you with that.

Is your crew that ugly and swagless that y'all can't find a group of good looking women to be interested in you? Nah, mine ain't. :rudy:

They gotta all at least look somewhat good, otherwise fukk it.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

zna0hs.jpg

That's the same chick?!!! She looked like she gained 100 pounds in the second photo. How the f*ck her arms get so thick overnight? Naw homie, pass pass pass :to:

YBE

Banned
Daps
what i look like fukking that Water Buffalo :rudy:

i'd walk out, get another room for the night & talk to my nikkas the next day

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
i used to be the take one for the team type, not so much anymore and to be real when i look back at it i've never really had to tackle a beast for the team, they werent dimes but they werent that bad

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LqnQF.jpg

kRKnV.jpg

HeHf0.jpg

Pic of the grenade for my nikkas who take one for the team...:stylin:

She's a center gainer so in those pics you can't see it but she basically had an octomom belly....:flabbynsick: :huhldup:

She was about 5'7 180-190 pounds all in her gutt. :dwillhuh:

nikkas called her shamu cause all she would wear is black and she's white plus she's big. :lolbron:

Women does black supposed to make y'all look slimmer?

:childplease: Man I'd fukk the shyt outta this chick.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If Im not receiving a medal of honor posthumously Im not falling on anybodies grenade :hmm:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man I'll take one for the team and have so so many times its been sad
But he is my best friend so I gotta let him get his shine on and he has done the same for me.
How could you call yourself his boy if you can't suck it up and take one for the team?
It ain't the end of the world you will get your moment in the sun also.
Just take it and on to the next one