Taco Bell introduces the Waffle Taco

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I still rock with those Nacho Doritos Locos tacos. That waffle taco look like something you'd see on Grand Theft Auto lol.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
:usure: the cheap price and the fact that it's from taco bell should be enough of a red flag to stay away....all of the smart nggas will leave this sht alone...im just sayin

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
:usure: the cheap price and the fact that it's from taco bell should be enough of a red flag to stay away....all of the smart nggas will leave this sht alone...im just sayin

If it tastes good, doesn't fukk with your stomach, & doesn't give potential health benefits.. Why the fukk not? :wtb:

I've had Taco Bell since I was a kid & never had diarrhea from it & doctor always says I have top notch health.

So again, why the fukk not? nikkas think they better than others cuz they don't eat Taco Bell :wtb:

Y'all worse than the "you eat McDonald's?? :scusthov:" ass nikkas :wtb:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate uppity nikkas like you, nothing wrong with eating t bell once in a while. It's the goat high/drunk food too.

And why you care what other people eat? Get off your high horse bytch nikka.

there's nothing uppity about being mindful of what i'm eating. diet is a reflection of character. if you're content putting the :trash: taco bell makes, it means you're probably lacking in self-respect and are of low intelligence.

i care that so many black people see nothing wrong with consuming food that i wouldn't even serve to my dog. shyt is a disgrace and very :snoop: worthy.