Tabria Majors is the GOAT fat bytch

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
She'll get bored with dude. That's not what she wants.

She'll play the role until she hits 33-35 and then the cheating will start with the guy that she truly wants but she still won't get married to the guy she truly wants.

Hypergamy is real

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Not true I do decent on tinder and blk. Keep fukking them sloppy bytches nobody want
Edit:
nikkas like you the reason the world think we want nasty bear built hoes
I guarantee I fukk women you can only dream of.

I’ve never needed dating apps to get women. Bad women. From how you talking I would get more bad women in 2 nights in your own city than you could in a year.

Stop worrying about the next man. It don’t affect your ability with women. No nikka that’s getting bad bytches or even the women they truly want talks like you do. And you trying to sound high and mighty.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I guarantee I fukk women you can only dream of.

I’ve never needed dating apps to get women. Bad women. From how you talking I would get more bad women in 2 nights in your own city than you could in a year.

Stop worrying about the next man. It don’t affect your ability with women. No nikka that’s getting bad bytches or even the women they truly want talks like you do. And you trying to sound high and mighty.
LMAO defend chubby chasers. Calm yo goofy ass down. nikkas in they feelings :scust:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
yall see this shyt? :patrice:
I admit it is a good commercial, but that first half is absolutely trash :heh:

I'd fuk this broad BAD, but it won't look pretty while doin it :wow: