Taboo - Tom Hardy/FX Series (Official Thread)

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

Reposting the trailer because the one above isn't available for all countries. And for the record, it's an 8 episode mini-series co-produced by the BBC.

@FlyRy @HHR @MartyMcFly @hex @wire28 @everybodyelse I assume you cats are all in?

Of course i'm in it's Tom Hardy.

I like that they are basically premiering it in the state at the same time as overseas (Premieres 3 days Later on FX) instead of that bullshyt AMC does with their imported shows.

Between this and Legion FX will be feeding us good in the early new year :blessed:

I like this piece I read a few weeks ago on the gawd

The Moment Tom Hardy Woke Up—and Became Hollywood's Most Explosive Actor

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
can't wait for this...
alwd7BL.png

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It could go on and be a full fledged series. They have left that decision open. I'm assuming, they're awaiting to see how successful it is. And if Hardy would be open to more.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Looks dope but what is it about?

Fred.

Set in 1814, Taboo follows James Keziah Delaney, a man who has been to the ends of the earth and comes back irrevocably changed. Believed to be long dead, he returns home to London from Africa to inherit what is left of his father’s shipping empire and rebuild a life for himself. But his father’s legacy is a poisoned chalice, and with enemies lurking in every dark corner, James must navigate increasingly complex territories to avoid his own death sentence. Encircled by conspiracy, murder, and betrayal, a dark family mystery unfolds in a combustible tale of love and treachery.

Or the short version: fukkery in ye olde England :blessed:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Nobody watched this? It airs on the BBC before FX so the first episode is already out and for the people wanting a review...

IT WAS fukkING LIT! :whew::ooh::ohlawd::lupe::whoo::blessed:

My man is half a descendant of a Native American tribe, trained in 18th century black ops and picked up all kinds of voodoo shyt in Africa.:wow:

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
Nobody watched this? It airs on the BBC before FX so the first episode is already out and for the people wanting a review...

IT WAS fukkING LIT! :whew::ooh::ohlawd::lupe::whoo::blessed:

My man is half a descendant of a Native American tribe, trained in 18th century black ops and picked up all kinds of voodoo shyt in Africa.:wow:

:krs: DOWNLOADING NOW

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Caught it this morning - so far pretty good.

Hardy was amazing in 'Peaky Blinders'. Interested how he does with his own show