Taboo - Tom Hardy/FX Series (Official Thread)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Awesome finale. shyt was basically a full hour of the ending to The Godfather the way everybody got got.:russ:

And if it wasn't obvious, Delaney really is Batman in ye olde Britain. Dude's a prep time gawd. :smugdraper:

And despite all the violence, incest and other fukkery, the ether he served to Brace has to be the most vulgar shyt on the show so far. Just straight up snatched the old man's soul and left him with a permanent tear in his eye.:whew:

Low-key this whole season has been epic. And even better...

Instead of America he's heading to Portugal first to probably fukk that country up as well. :dead:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
After that final episode - fukk Batman.

My dog, Taboo is the new holder of the prep-time trademark.:wow::wow::wow:

Had Taboo Team 1 forming like Voltron on the docks :whoo:

Told Alfred "Nah, breh - Taboo Land is too real for you. Chill at the crib :jawalrus:"

He even planned his seizures out ahead of time to be strategically advantageous :whew:

Last edited:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im watching this on FX did the brehs in here download the finale already?? I know some eps were online a week ahead but i was waiting but i might have to download that

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Im watching this on FX did the brehs in here download the finale already?? I know some eps were online a week ahead but i was waiting but i might have to download that

BBC One, breh. The show is a co-production with the BBC and they air it on Saturday before the show airs on FX later in the week.