"Table for 3" discussion thread

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
After watching this Divas Generation round table, I'm gonna lay off the "Charles" shyt with Charli Flair. I didn't realize calling her a man was all over the IWC like that. Tamina seems like a chill person unless you piss her off, Bogus Masuka almost caught that wrath on Total Divas.

It's a shame how Nattie is so misused, and :mjlol: at Anvil always asking about the Bellas.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
After watching this Divas Generation round table, I'm gonna lay off the "Charles" shyt with Charli Flair. I didn't realize calling her a man was all over the IWC like that. Tamina seems like a chill person unless you piss her off, Bogus Masuka almost caught that wrath on Total Divas.

It's a shame how Nattie is so misused, and :mjlol: at Anvil always asking about the Bellas.

:russ: I was surprised that she actually addressed that. I'm going to check out the episode pretty soon.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Did Neville really just eat apples the whole time there... which he brought :dahell:
I want WWE to give Neville a show on The Network called "Bobbin' For Apples" about his love for apples. Every episode would be something "apple" related: him at the store picking out the best apple, going to Apple Fests, playing Apples To Apples with his boys, looking for a new iPhone with the shiniest Apple logo on it, shopping with his wife to look for Applebottom Jeans for her to wear and etc...

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Yeah. It was distracting lmao
I'm still trying to figure out why he did that

Maybe it's a diet thing? Like dude is so adamant and strict about it that even for an on-camera dinner talk show he won't break it and just unapologetically munch on an apple? :yeshrug:

He was pretty adamant and unapologetic about his top button as well after all, and despite what he says, that shyt doesn't fly here in Europe that much either. :russ:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Maybe it's a diet thing? Like dude is so adamant and strict about it that even for an on-camera dinner talk show he won't break it and just unapologetically munch on an apple? :yeshrug:

He was pretty adamant and unapologetic about his top button as well after all, and despite what he says, that shyt doesn't fly here in Europe that much either. :russ:
Most useless button ever

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
I can't believe dude is in his 40's. He looks and moves like a guy half his age :mindblown:

Black don't crack...

:russ: I was surprised that she actually addressed that. I'm going to check out the episode pretty soon.

I wound up likin' Ashley Flair more after that episode.

shyt, you could've been listening to the episode while typin' that post.

:banderas:Watchin' that Network for $FREE.99, fukk that racist wrestling conglomerate....

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I couldn't get through the episode with the divas....nattie was just talking too much, I had to make her stfu.

the episode with D-bry was funny as heck. That Ryback and Brock story had me in tears.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I couldn't get through the episode with the divas....nattie was just talking too much, I had to make her stfu.

the episode with D-bry was funny as heck. That Ryback and Brock story had me in tears.

Oh yeah, I swear the first ten minutes of that joint was just Nattie monologuing. :deadmanny:

Even when the others started speaking up more she kept trying to force herself into the conversation.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Neville is clearly a nerd who happens to be athletic and according to him born with abs

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Oh yeah, I swear the first ten minutes of that joint was just Nattie monologuing. :deadmanny:

Even when the others started speaking up more she kept trying to force herself into the conversation.

Poor TJ. Married to her and your neck is fukked so you can't even SMH properly when she starts talking for hours.