T-Mobile uncapped home internet... $50

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
On the fence but might cop if Comcast tries to raise the price past my $20/mo intro rate :ufdup:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
From what I hear, they usually back down when you tell em you are dipping.

I actually have canceled Comcast 2x already in the last 6-7 years so they probably know I'm not playing lol.

Now that I think about it, this wouldn't be my first rodeo w/ wireless home internet.

Previously, I had FreedomPop when they were charging like $20/mo for 10GB of internet per month like 7-8 years ago

A few years ago, I had an unlimited 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot deal until it got canceled by the provider who was an MNVO that was breaking Sprints TOS.

Lowkey I might just say screw it and pay extra for T-Mobile anyways since Comcast is such an unethical, crappy company IRL.

Currently $20 gets me 30 Mbps Down and 2 Mbps Up

W/ T-Mobile, I will pay 2.5x more, but my Download/Upload speed will be faster. I don't really need faster speed, but I don't need to be paying Comcast money for stifling alternatives and colluding with other ISPs either.

Last edited:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
☝🏾I've had T-Mobile for over a year now. No issues outside of resetting the router via the app here and there.

Saw an article that said that 95% of all net broadband additions came from T-Mobile/Verizon, and that over half (51%) of T-Mobile's new subscribers are coming from an existing cable provider, so fixed wireless is running rampant.