T-Mobile one plan. 4 lines for 160 unlimited

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have One Plus which includes HD video streaming and hotspot. The regular One plan is limited to 480p, which sucks. If you don't mind that then it's okay. Not having to worry about fees and taxes is why I got it.

Ask people in your area that have TMobile or MetroPCS if they like the service. It can we spotty.

I'm guessing you want to know if it's better than AT&T. The coverage to me is worse but the overall service is better. You get more for your money with TMobile and will have to wait until they expand coverage. If AT&T have a plan with the same price I would switch in a second.
I think you can stream in 1080 HD if you turn off the binge on. That’s what I’m reading

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
TMobile One don't have an option for binge on because it's an unlimited plan. With one plus you have a HD media setting that removes the video optimization. The regular One plan limits video traffic to 1.5mbps. You can technically view HD video but it would constantly buffer. It's why the say to keep the resolution to 480p to have a smoother experience.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone have this plan? How is it? 4 lines did For 160 that’s tax included
Got it for the fam and myself. I was torn between this plan and AT&T. No complaints about my choice, honestly. With T-Mobile, you know what you're signing up for up-front. No surprise fees or extra expenditures. Decent to great customer service. They don't throttle you, per se. But if you go over like 32 gigs, you MAY experience a reduction in LTE speed IF you are in close range to a bunch of other T-Mobile customers. So you'll basically be knocked to Metro PCS/Simple Mobile priority. I don't know where you live, but where I live, work, and travel, those are still solid in terms of service.

Verizon is hands down the best where I live (but their costs are ridiculous). T-Mobile and AT&T are close, but I honestly more prefer T-Mobile. When I am on the basement or elevator, I can still maintain a signal with T-Mobile. Umm, for 4 lines, AT&T comes out to being like 10-20 bucks more than T-Mobile (after taxes and other fees are added). But it all comes down to where you plan to use the phone. Check the coverage map. If T-Mobile provides coverage in your area, then you'll be straight. If you have issues with reception at home, they'll send you a cell booster to connect to your wi-fi router in order to boost your signal. And if you're a Netflix client, T-Mobile will subsidize the costs equal to the basic Netflix plan. So that can also save you an extra 10 bucks each month.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Got it for the fam and myself. I was torn between this plan and AT&T. No complaints about my choice, honestly. With T-Mobile, you know what you're signing up for up-front. No surprise fees or extra expenditures. Decent to great customer service. They don't throttle you, per se. But if you go over like 32 gigs, you MAY experience a reduction in LTE speed IF you are in close range to a bunch of other T-Mobile customers. So you'll basically be knocked to Metro PCS/Simple Mobile priority. I don't know where you live, but where I live, work, and travel, those are still solid in terms of service.

Verizon is hands down the best where I live (but their costs are ridiculous). T-Mobile and AT&T are close, but I honestly more prefer T-Mobile. When I am on the basement or elevator, I can still maintain a signal with T-Mobile. Umm, for 4 lines, AT&T comes out to being like 10-20 bucks more than T-Mobile (after taxes and other fees are added). But it all comes down to where you plan to use the phone. Check the coverage map. If T-Mobile provides coverage in your area, then you'll be straight. If you have issues with reception at home, they'll send you a cell booster to connect to your wi-fi router in order to boost your signal. And if you're a Netflix client, T-Mobile will subsidize the costs equal to the basic Netflix plan. So that can also save you an extra 10 bucks each month.
The new phones next year will have the t mobile 600 Hz signal and that will make it better than Verizon officially Verizon would just have coverage left and that won't last in the next few years.

I was doing a 100gb a week last year. So I'm not sure how nyggas are struggling in this thread but I still feel pity for those that live under limits and ceilings. Step it up.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The new phones next year will have the t mobile 600 Hz signal and that will make it better than Verizon officially Verizon would just have coverage left and that won't last in the next few years.

I was doing a 100gb a week last year. So I'm not sure how nyggas are struggling in this thread but I feel litt for those that live under limits and ceilings. Step it up.
Yea, T-Mobile is a no-brainer for me. First and only time I've ever been with a provider w/o any shenanigans, caps, or service issues. I heard about the 600Hz signal, but I wasn't sure. That's going to be a game-changer. I found it funny that Verizon actually started offering a "T-Mobile Match" plan (4 lines/$160), but they chose to withhold the features that gave them the competitive edge in the first place.

Friskies

Black Ginger
Daps
Yea, T-Mobile is a no-brainer for me. First and only time I've ever been with a provider w/o any shenanigans, caps, or service issues. I heard about the 600Hz signal, but I wasn't sure. That's going to be a game-changer. I found it funny that Verizon actually started offering a "T-Mobile Match" plan (4 lines/$160), but they chose to withhold the features that gave them the competitive edge in the first place.

Could you elaborate a little? I am trying to decide between the Verizon 4 lines unlimited and a few other choices.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Could you elaborate a little? I am trying to decide between the Verizon 4 lines unlimited and a few other choices.
My bad, I haven't been on in a few days. The restrictions:

1.) DVD quality streaming (not HD)
2.) De-prioritization of data (you'll be slowed during congestion, regardless of how much data you have/have not used)
3.) Your mobile hotspot is limited to 600 kbps (not LTE)

I believe there's something else I'm leaving out. But those limitations don't exist for T-Mobile at the $160 price. And T-Mobile also throws in Netflix at that same price. So if you really want the "advantage" that Verizon typically offers above AT&T or T-Mobile, you'll have to opt for the 4 lines/$200 plan.