T-Mobile just told me the goofiest sh** **UPDATE**

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
That sounds hella fishy. $600 down on a phone that was $700 eight months ago?? Nah. Somebody don't know what they're doing. Or you must have a history of not paying ur phone bills. A 700 credit score don't mean nothing if you owe other carriers.

This.

OP has shytty credit and is tyrna blame Tmobile.

I pay NO fees on phone financing, and Tmobile actually sells the phone Cheaper than its competitors.

I got the Iphone X and only had to pay $250 down and like 25/mo.

$600 down? :dahell:

Your credit must be terrible

They basically telling you gotta buy the phone :mjlol:

That doesn’t make sense then :dahell:

Do you have Jump?

Credit has to be :flabbynsick:

$600 down payment on $700 phone? :mjlol:
I FINALLY FOUND OUT WHY THEY WANT THE $600 DOWN

TURNS OUT T-MOBILE DOESNT RUN YOUR CREDIT A SECOND TIME, ITS BASED OFF OF WHAT YOU STARTED WITH.. SO THEYRE BASING IT OFF MY shytTY CREDIT FROM 2.5 YEARS AGO :mjcry:

Only options I have are

1.) Wait the six months for the 3yr good customer mark

2.) cancel my plan with T-Mobile and re sign with my new credit but then I lose all the time built up with them :snoop:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I can't wait for this s 10.

Will that be Samsung's most powerful phone when it drop?

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
I FINALLY FOUND OUT WHY THEY WANT THE $600 DOWN

TURNS OUT T-MOBILE DOESNT RUN YOUR CREDIT A SECOND TIME, ITS BASED OFF OF WHAT YOU STARTED WITH.. SO THEYRE BASING IT OFF MY shytTY CREDIT FROM 2.5 YEARS AGO :mjcry:

Only options I have are

1.) Wait the six months for the 3yr good customer mark

2.) cancel my plan with T-Mobile and re sign with my new credit but then I lose all the time built up with them :snoop:
Fam, just repair the battery for $29 and trade that shyt when your 3rd year comes up.

I have the same phone and it runs good-as-new, after I got the battery replaced. There's a reason a people are buying less phones this year, they're opting to take advantage of the battery replacement instead of paying a bunch for something they're going to spend 2 years paying off.