T-Mobile and Sprint brehs: Download the T-Mobile Tuesdays app for free stuff every Tuesday

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
$2 movie tickets from Fandango. :leon:

I want to see something on Friday but none of the theaters have their times up yet :francis:

Edit: I already saw Star Wars. There isn't a great selection of movies I want to see right now.

Last edited:

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
$2 movie tickets from Fandango. :leon:

I want to see something on Friday but none of the theaters have their times up yet :francis:

Edit: I already saw Star Wars. There isn't a great selection of movies I want to see right now.
If u not gonna use let ya breh get that
You had to see the movie on Tuesday anyway
When I got a free ticket before it had to be used by the end of the weekend not just by that Tuesday. This one is different ?

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I don't know what it is about Tuesdays in January but Fandango is giving away a free movie ticket. I am free this tonight so I will take it :yeshrug:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Wtf is a fandango? I never heard of that theater.

doc-rivers.gif

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
So they were actually offering up some pretty useful gift cards (for Starbucks, Target, Amazon) today and I ended up with a SHELL gasoline discount....I do not drive. :stopitslime:

If it isn't coupons that expire IN A FLASH or "winning" useless ebooks instead get that kitchenette set, it's always something else. Forever getting trolled by T-Mobile.:stopitslime:

But I still open the app every Tuesday morning. :mjcry: