T-Mobile and Sprint brehs: Download the T-Mobile Tuesdays app for free stuff every Tuesday

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
By mistake

Y'all eat off mistakes :mjlol:
No :stop: We eating off mistakes, on purpose, every which way :umad:

Goat simulator isn't a bad game at all. Kind of like Tony hawk with goats. We get xcom, the crew this month, had sunset overdrive last month, gonna get something crucial next month. We also have the higher rated exclusives. From Halo to Forza, and we got better games on the horizon with gears 4, recore, scalebound, crackdown 3, cuphead, Oculus rift and hololens (which is really a pair of shades that will do the do) but maybe we should act like crash bandicoot is what you are waiting for?

Have fun with your inferior gaming system

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The Goat out here feeding us.

wat6rr.jpg

They need to feed us with better reception and more stability within their network. When it works, it's fine and dandy like sour candy. However, I get too many calls dropped and too many instances of low reception all around the city. shyt is very selective as is. Didn't have this issue nearly as much with Verizon and now due to shenanigans, am almost paying here what I was paying over there. Granted, I do technically get more for what I pay for and it is still a little less, but I get more problems as well

Daps
Reppin
St louis
They need to feed us with better reception and more stability within their network. When it works, it's fine and dandy like sour candy. However, I get too many calls dropped and too many instances of low reception all around the city. shyt is very selective as is. Didn't have this issue nearly as much with Verizon and now due to shenanigans, am almost paying here what I was paying over there. Granted, I do technically get more for what I pay for and it is still a little less, but I get more problems as well

i'm in st louis and t-mobile is A1.
wat6rr.jpg

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Free pizza, frosty, movie rental and a ride.

Have the ride pick up homegirl so y'all can Netflix and chill with a pizza and a frosty

They just have us a free date :ohhh:

Gilly

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
707 & 813
Free pizza, frosty, movie rental and a ride.

Have the ride pick up homegirl so y'all can Netflix and chill with a pizza and a frosty

They just have us a free date :ohhh:

free Ubers?? :ooh:

I aint get that jawn

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I click on the free pizza and it does nothing? Hmmmm..it just says MORE.
make sure you already registered ur phone #.

Then after that it should just say "redeem" on whatever you want

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Ok..got the pizza. U gotta enter that code thing at first to get sent to your number. Coolio...Pepperoni and Italian Sausage...ready to go.