T-Mobile and Sprint brehs: Download the T-Mobile Tuesdays app for free stuff every Tuesday

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Check the app too late and missed out on the free magazine offer.

throwing-phone2.gif

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Check the app too late and missed out on the free magazine offer.

throwing-phone2.gif
Breh.... you gotta stop effin around....

in the past month or so I got the free MLB subscription to stream all the games and was at the bar after work yesterday streaming games while others were like :dwillhuh: "what game is that"

5 bucks at Dunkin.....then 2 bucks at Dunkin....then a 2.00 ticket to the plush recliner movie theater for 3D King Kong Move...then Pizza...now this mag subscription.....

breh...T Mob outchea feasting.... :blessed:

stay focused short rib

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Breh.... you gotta stop effin around....

in the past month or so I got the free MLB subscription to stream all the games and was at the bar after work yesterday streaming games while others were like :dwillhuh: "what game is that"

5 bucks at Dunkin.....then 2 bucks at Dunkin....then a 2.00 ticket to the plush recliner movie theater for 3D King Kong Move...then Pizza...now this mag subscription.....

breh...T Mob outchea feasting.... :blessed:

stay focused short rib
Dapped for the unintentional smooth3d's brother reference :obama:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I didn't know Vudu rentals were good for 30 days. :snoop: Always assumed you had to redeem & watch by 4AM Wednesday. :snoop:

Damn, all those free movies I could've been watching. :francis:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Chuck E. Cheese, brehs? :usure: Where do they even have those anymore? I haven't seen a Chuck E. Cheese in over 10 years. AND WHY WOULD I GO TO CHUCK E. CHEESE IN THE FIRST PLACE???

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Chuck E. Cheese, brehs? :usure: Where do they even have those anymore? I haven't seen a Chuck E. Cheese in over 10 years. AND WHY WOULD I GO TO CHUCK E. CHEESE IN THE FIRST PLACE???
:mjlol:

I know of a few of them where I stay. If I won that party, I would go. :yeshrug:

I won a free person pizza though. So unless they deliver it's probably going to expire.