T-Mobile and Sprint brehs: Download the T-Mobile Tuesdays app for free stuff every Tuesday

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Won a free ticket to see Warcraft this weekend. Doubt I'll have time go.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
because thats not a real marketplace
Is that right :usure:

If I'm not mistaken, windows store very shortly will be fusing with what is offered on PC thus making it the top dawg :umad:
In the meantime, let me put you up on game. IOS is generally for old people or people who just want something easy. Then a few nerds will hack it and make it so you can eat without the normal pay apps.

On Android, they are less strict on what is in the store but care still. Then there are teams of nerds who come up with lil hacks for this. shyt seems a lil complicated and just thinking about it is making me wanna run to apple :dame: fukk this nerd shyt about thun?
Its very popular because its the lesser of two evils basically

WIndows store..bruh, they have the normal stuff. Then they don't have a lot of shyt right? So what they do is let whoever make it happen. So there are 3rd party apps for literally everything.. and they more times than not work BETTER THAN THE OFFICIAL JOINTS. For instance, when I decided to look for a movie or music download app, why did choices come up immediately for me. As in, I can download music/movies via apps offered in the regular store :win:

The xbox one is about to get a torrent app for pete's sake :whew:

Instead of being a hater, understand there are benefits to each ecosystem...

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Is that right :usure:

If I'm not mistaken, windows store very shortly will be fusing with what is offered on PC thus making it the top dawg :umad:
In the meantime, let me put you up on game. IOS is generally for old people or people who just want something easy. Then a few nerds will hack it and make it so you can eat without the normal pay apps.

On Android, they are less strict on what is in the store but care still. Then there are teams of nerds who come up with lil hacks for this. shyt seems a lil complicated and just thinking about it is making me wanna run to apple :dame: fukk this nerd shyt about thun?
Its very popular because its the lesser of two evils basically

WIndows store..bruh, they have the normal stuff. Then they don't have a lot of shyt right? So what they do is let whoever make it happen. So there are 3rd party apps for literally everything.. and they more times than not work BETTER THAN THE OFFICIAL JOINTS. For instance, when I decided to look for a movie or music download app, why did choices come up immediately for me. As in, I can download music/movies via apps offered in the regular store :win:

The xbox one is about to get a torrent app for pete's sake :whew:

Instead of being a hater, understand there are benefits to each ecosystem...

I was just fukking you with bruh lmao, I'm sure there has to be some advantages to windows store/phone for microsoft to not have slam dunked in the trash can yey

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
You even get one free share of T-Mobile stock for downloading the app. Definitely dope. Looks like I'm having pizza for dinner Tuesday night.
:dwillhuh: these nikkas throwing the kitchen sink out :mjlol:
I been hearing nothing but praise about this company from e-nikkas since about late 2014. they must be about that action