"T.i. said he's da King of da South. We all know Scarface is da King" Planet Asia.. Krs One co signs

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
whos Robert davis?

?????
?????

And you got the nerve to try and rank the best southern groups and don't even know who Robert Davis is
2u9tok8.jpg

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good shyt. Gonna check out some more Planet Asia off the strength of this. Respect wise Scarface the king of the south to me, and musically would be K-Rino.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
And you got the nerve to try and rank the best southern groups and don't even know who Robert Davis is

get off my dikk. geek ass nicca.

who cares if I don't know screw's government name? lol.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
U really shouldn't even be allowed to be king of the entire south...but who else but T.I at the time had the arrogance to make such a claim and back it up:blessed:....u gotta give that too em,nobody said nuthing back then bcuz they didn't care,out of fear....and u still don't see many nikkas make the claim now even being more relevant than t.I,either bcuz they don't care,out of fear or out of respect of what COULD happen:mjpls:...they don't force the issue,and that's king shyt:obama:

He even had scarface on a skit saying he can have that king title he dont want it :heh:

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree with him. even though face said he didnt want it. I think face is a more formidable rapper than Top Informant

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
U really shouldn't even be allowed to be king of the entire south...but who else but T.I at the time had the arrogance to make such a claim and back it up:blessed:....u gotta give that too em,nobody said nuthing back then bcuz they didn't care,out of fear....and u still don't see many nikkas make the claim now even being more relevant than t.I,either bcuz they don't care,out of fear or out of respect of what COULD happen:mjpls:...they don't force the issue,and that's king shyt:obama:
Yup. He called himself the king and south and the people rode with it, so it is what it is. :manny:

Plus he said he wasn't including Face, Outkast, and UGK. He was just talking about the newer generation. They took no offense to it