SZA from TDE gets exposed after claiming Ferguson Riots are "deeper than color"

TheGoldCoast

Banned
Daps
we act like white people don't catch beats and bullets too.

you never hear about a black cop killing someone black or white cops killing other white civilians. The media picks and chooses which stories they run based on it going viral. shyt like this happens all the time. It is deeper than cover. Police in general have a napoleon complex and feel they are not only the law but above the law. They are the overseer and cities and towns they patrol are their plantation.

Turning it into some racial shyt doesn't help shyt. I don't get why people don't see that. And like someone said before, unless black youth are willing to become police officers, shyt will never change.

:sas1:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
this bytch out hear dedicating songs to julia roberts breh. just another c00n. top dawg need to kick her off the label after ab soul smacks that bytch for this and the sneak diss she made on alori joh.

She sneak dissing a dead woman & c00ning? :dahell:,

She needs to be thrown all the way the fukk off.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

you never hear about a black cop killing someone black or white cops killing other white civilians. The media picks and chooses which stories they run based on it going viral. shyt like this happens all the time. It is deeper than cover. Police in general have a napoleon complex and feel they are not only the law but above the law. They are the overseer and cities and towns they patrol are their plantation.

Turning it into some racial shyt doesn't help shyt. I don't get why people don't see that. And like someone said before, unless black youth are willing to become police officers, shyt will never change.

the 6 ether forces are strong in this post

What does a black cop killing someone white or black have to do with a UNARMED MINOR BEING KILLED FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN

you never here about black cops doing what because THEY DON'T DO IT

If a black cop shot an unharmed white boy in cold played his ass would be dead before his name was released

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
:disappointed: Let Token down

RootingForYou.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
the 6 ether forces are strong in this post

What does a black cop killing someone white or black have to do with a UNARMED MINOR BEING KILLED FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN

you never here about black cops doing what because THEY DON'T DO IT

If a black cop shot an unharmed white boy in cold played his ass would be dead before his name was released

:mjpls:

And New Mexico PD is being investigated by the department of state because of the amount of people they shoot.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
It's a color issue but I get what she trying to say.
If there was no racist cops, they still would be wilding out regardless. Maybe Mike would still be alive if skin was not an issue, but someone else would have caught them hot bullets.

It seems that the police structure in the US is unregulated when it comes to regulating the behavior of their police officers so they just go on wild power trips and in Mike's case that motherfukker was possibly 99% a racist piece of shyt. The structure and foundation allowed his racism to grow and take the live of an innoncent. Racism helped the officer justify his power trip and helped him to go and take that young man's life. If racism was not present you can bet some other injustice would have happened. Why? The police structure as it is right now in the US would have let that shyt happen.

America, yall got a problem on yall hands.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls:

And New Mexico PD is being investigated by the department of state because of the amount of people they shoot.

Are you fukking serious, you're just proving how fukking dumb you are

none of these videos are even comparing

you got a crazy old man in one, who didnt even get killed

and some guy with a KNIFE IN HIS HAND

Once again none of these are kids who were murdered

this shyt isn't even in comparable

and those cops are white

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

Sometimes you need to know when your input is warranted and when it's completely uninformed.

This happened LAST YEAR in 2013
St. Louis County police lieutenant who allegedly targeted blacks is fired

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_691eb995-7247-5c0b-a48b-e7048c777b37.html

Please tell me how many Arrest a white man days there are or have been?

1_rss.png

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Sometimes you need to know when your input is warranted and when it's completely uninformed.

This happened LAST YEAR in 2013

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_691eb995-7247-5c0b-a48b-e7048c777b37.html

Please tell me how many Arrest a white man days there are or have been?

1_rss.png

Not saying racial profiling doesn't exist BUT some cops don't give a shyt what color you are and are prone to fukk with ANYBODY. There are over 300 million people in this country and every incident doesn't get reported on the national news. People only want to speak on this when the story goes national. All I'm saying is cops in general have a god complex and feel they can bully or control anyone. And I'm not just taking, I've seen the shyt, witnessed the shyt and experienced the shyt. Done see all races get harassed so fukk stats and charts. It's no secret black people get locked up the most and get longer sentences that whites for the same offenses as well. The whole system is a joke. it's not just cops, its the politicians and the whole legal system in general.

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
This is depressing, Q said this too
tumblr_n5t4siRuHW1qbj8gpo1_500.png

Maybe he was just jokin though

I was rootin for SZA too

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Police are just dikks I remember one time years ago me and my homies were at this party and we got into this fight and I remember some crazy nikka was swingin an axe at my black friend and my white homie caught that shyt through it out of the nikkaz hands. We want to the plaza to call a taxi and the police rolled up in that bytch and pulled a gun out on my white friend because they heared that someone had an axe and thought it was him. My Asian friend was getting turnt up at the time because they saw the police pull a gun on him and the police gave him that work nikka had a black eye after that. Me and my next nikka who was black left unscathed and they didn't even question us.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
LMAO at the go back to drawing freckles, damn

y'all nikkas ain't got love for the black emo-hipsters?