Sylvester Stallone brehs

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
  • Sylvester Stallone was accused of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old fan girl while he was filming Over the Top in Las Vegas in 1986,
  • The actor, who was 40 years old at the time, met the teenager while he was filming at the former Las Vegas Hilton hotel and she was given keys to his room

:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Stallone will be fine. She seems like a willing groupie who was fine until the other guy got in the picture. She never said no other than her saying she felt obligated. I don't believe most of the story

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You can never force a girl to give someone fellatio, you can order her, give her sign language but you can't literally force her. Its why I never really understood how everyone would hear some of the stories from cosby's "victims" and then eat it up. Like 'he gave me a drink and then I started to feel dizzy and nauseous like I was about to pass out and then before I knew it I was giving him a bj". Errr I don't know what a roofy feels like but I assume it's the equivalent of getting really drunk but without the bloated feeling. Your brain wouldn't be cognizant enough to send signals to your mouth on how to do the business at that stage you just blackout..It's funny how through this whole phase suddenly woman aren't "owning their sexuality" anymore now men are entitled predators..

But I digress

you sound like an sexual predator enabler type, nikka.

if any woman say stop at any time, you fukk'n stop..PERIOD.
i don't care if she naked and you was just in the act.
the shyt mean, stop..goofie.

art barr

sound like you take women like they are a mechanized ride at the fun park and not leave when they tell you the ride is over, breh.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
you sound like an sexual predator enabler type, nikka.

if any woman say stop at any time, you fukk'n stop..PERIOD.
i don't care if she naked and you was just in the act.
the shyt mean, stop..goofie.
what does any of this have to do with my post or the alleged incident? She said she felt uncomfortable but went along with it out of fear unless the perp is Charles xavier how are they going to know? Raising questions while playing devils advocate isn't enabling or condoning this isn't an after school special thats as simple as rapist vs lily white fragile victim..Truth is we don't know shyt.What she looked like, whether she's a slore or if this even really happened. If you want to sip from that feminist fountain of every alleged incident 'insert male here' is guilty that's your problem but it just makes you dense

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Stallone will be fine. She seems like a willing groupie who was fine until the other guy got in the picture. She never said no other than her saying she felt obligated. I don't believe most of the story
She was 16 :gucci:

White people like u are crazy

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
She was 16 :gucci:

White people like u are crazy
she could've been 6'1 with boobs and heavy makeup, without the benefit of pictures constantly saying she's 16 is redundant. If this was a pattern we would have heard from other victims by now..Even now at his most fossilized is he rolling with a chick 30 or more years younger?:leon:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
she could've been 6'1 with boobs and heavy makeup without the benefit of pictures constantly saying she's 16 is redundant. If this was a pattern we would have heard from other victims by now..

When I see a 16 year old girl who looks older all she has to do is talk and I will imidiatlly know she is a little girl, he was 40 for Christ sake.. u saying she’s 6’1 like it makes a difference :snoop:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
When I see a 16 year old girl who looks older all she has to do is talk and I will imidiatlly know she is a little girl, he was 40 for Christ sake.. u saying she’s 6’1 like it makes a difference :snoop:
You are saying that through the lense of your own life tho. When you are in your 40s I seriously doubt you'll be able to discern between a 16-25yo girl. At that stage they are all wet behind the ears (and you just want anything as far away from 40 if you are that way inclined).. And I don't know what clubs you go to but there ain't much time to have convos as the music is really loud so whoever you are speaking to has to shout?

Ps why are you labouring the issue? Unless she's done a Monica lewinsky or others speak up it's basically gossip

Batter Up

I'm the first to swing
Daps

The irony of you calling someone else a Stallone groupie when you're in here trying to minimize child rape to defend him.

Negged :scust:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
STALLONE YOU BETRAYED THE LAW!

giphy.gif

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
what does any of this have to do with my post or the alleged incident? She said she felt uncomfortable but went along with it out of fear unless the perp is Charles xavier how are they going to know? Raising questions while playing devils advocate isn't enabling or condoning this isn't an after school special thats as simple as rapist vs lily white fragile victim..Truth is we don't know shyt.What she looked like, whether she's a slore or if this even really happened. If you want to sip from that feminist fountain of every alleged incident 'insert male here' is guilty that's your problem but it just makes you dense

You have lost your sexual predator enabled ass mind.
First off, she was underage. So, everything is out the window off gp alone.
Next, wtf is a guy doing in the bathroom and you about to get it in.
Like who the fukk does that.
Next, if you planning a sex party and you fukk'n sky Stallone.
You go take yo broke ass to a brothel or call one and have them deliver girls to have a sex party.
You sitting around trying with veiled verbiage to cosign this lack of game goofie special sandwich like it is fukk'n normal and it ain't.

They have women at that level, you pay to have two guys on a girl. You don't have a guy jump out of nowhere you fukk'n twit.

You sound just as crooked as sly's cleft lip nikka.
The nerve of you to try that bullshyt white knight deflection on me like I am a white knight.
When I used to throw lockdowns starting at seventeen and I never did no bullshyt like this and never set up no bullshyt like this ever.
You sound like a sexually repressed moron and sexual predator and deviant based enabler.

Art Barr