Cheerleader Waverly
TrainTearGif.gif

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:patrice:Is anybody surprised about the premium cable/TV-MA type sexual innuendo/language used on this show? Does Syfy have this on their other shows like "The Magicians"?

That joke Wynonna made in an early season 1 episode to Dolls about giving Blowjobs had me like....:gucci: "This is supposed to be basic cable".

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
:patrice:Is anybody surprised about the premium cable/TV-MA type sexual innuendo/language used on this show? Does Syfy have this on their other shows like "The Magicians"?

That joke Wynonna made in an early season 1 episode to Dolls about giving Blowjobs had me like....:gucci: "This is supposed to be basic cable".
I mean this the same channel that gave us Sharknado:russ:
But Ive been noticing the language change across basic cable..
Some shows on TNT has some questionable language..
I even remember a couple of episodes of Buffy(when it was on UPN) that was straight Skinamax status:mjlol:
Sex sells especially Waverly:shaq:

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider

Crazy chick with a demon-killing gun + a plucky sister + a lizard-man boss = more fun than you could possibly imagine. Season 2 of Wynonna Earp Continues Fridays at 10/9c on SYFY.

Last edited by a moderator:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Actually if you watch the magicians (online somehow) it's very R rated ish and its on syfy