Syfy's "The Ark" Thread. Scifi-heads, what do you think? First 2 episodes for free right here on the coli. GIH for another space themed TV series!

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Garnet made a mistake discharging breh, she should have just demote him.
He's about to be on his :demonic:for sure now. It's a shame, cause I was finally starting to like him. Last scene with him essentially pledging to Trust, looks like there's going to be yet another divide in the crew.

I think the vast majority of secrets, surprises, and mysterious referenced have been revealed to us so far, now it's just a matter of them all unfolding and being revealed to the crewmates. I hope they still have some more of that in store for the viewers, cause that's what I like the most about this show.

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
With the latest episode, everything has pretty much been laid bare. We know the timeline leading up to the events, we know the motives, and we can now practically anticipate what's to come. It's going to be hard for them to surprise us or to take any sharp turns that we don't expect, but of course, they're gonna make me eat my words.

The season's almost over, it's been a splendid journey so far.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Finished six episodes, I'm fine with the plot, they doing things to manufacture drama. It's whatever. There is next to no real diversity on this show

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Season 2 scheduled for this summer

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Season 2 scheduled for this summer
This show is racist as all hell, I still gotta finish season one.