SyFy and USA Will Now Be Dropping F-Bombs Like a Motherf**ker on Televsion

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Yea.... I was thinking the same thing.

Now cable networks trynna catch up.

And some are seeing sponsors want be as "afraid" as long as a good product is being put out. If you make a great show that has all that and fans ride with it.... no one gonna pull their sponsorship on some "we're a family brand we cant associate with that"

They gonna be like "fukk it lets get this money

Martha
AKA The Bundy Rule?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The UK is 20-25 years ahead of the game. I love the way they handle TV. The problem is these TV execs are old and greedy. They didn't want to stop the money train and risk possibly scaring off the soccer moms and white suburbia who drop money on the products they push during commercials . They starting to realize this younger generation which are getting older and have kids themselves don't watch TV anymore, ratings are in the toilet across the board and some old rich out of touch exec thinks this is gonna draw them back in. The powers that be are always behind the times and playing catch up when it comes to entertainment and technology. Realistically they should've done this 10-15 years ago.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Netflix done changed the game in so many ways
I agree but some shows don't need F-bombs tho to keep it 100. Especially some of the Netflix shows and movies. Its like they throw them in for effect but the dialog doesn't really call for it. I enjoy a good R rated movie just like the next person but does every Black Mirror episode really need excessive F-bombs and a chick f*cking seven different dudes?:patrice:The movie Bright as well. If it fits the story and tone its all good in my book but some of the times its just to give it an edge that it doesn't really even need or the edginess is already in there