Sydney_Monroe, are you on that MJPLS shiit

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Damn MTL chicks bout that :mjpls: life? I was bout to come there to get a little chick to fukk with when I wanna get away from Toronto

Not all, it's mainly just the Haitian ones. They go crazy for brolic GSP-like French dudes that wear Tapout shirts. The English speaking ones are easy pickings for black men though. :jawalrus:

SYDNEY AMBROSE

In Gotham Stalking Bruce Wayne
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
:ohhh: Sierra Mist always posts wrestling gifs, cant be a coincidence. Dont trust any female poster unless you have seen them on tiny chat or in tagged pics brehs.

You Tried It.Before I Posted In The TLC I Was A TSC Poster Only:childplease:

@Heretic Can Verify I Am Very Much Not Trolling He Saw Me In A Tagged Pic And Without :childplease:

Last edited by a moderator:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not all, it's mainly just the Haitian ones. They go crazy for brolic GSP-like French dudes that wear Tapout shirts. The English speaking ones are easy pickings for black men though. :jawalrus:

What's the word from them on Toronto dudes? If a say I'm from Toronto will I get brownie points:pachaha:

SYDNEY AMBROSE

Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Typical black Canadian chick outsourcing our p*ssy :beli: What's up with the Mtl girls are they about that Toronto weekend rendezvous life :win:

I Don't Hang With These Women:comeon:Not Even My Crowd:comeon:

I Realized The Blonde Sleezes I Have Acquainted Are Prolly Like That :leon:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
If a say I'm from Toronto will I get brownie points:pachaha:

That location shyt only works with the 18-21 crowd. Some golddiggers might also assume you have money because your from Toronto.

Overall it don't really matter where you're from, as long you ain't ugly and can converse, you'll :eat:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I Don't Hang With These Women:comeon:Not Even My Crowd:comeon:

I Realized The Blonde Sleezes I Have Acquainted Are Prolly Like That :leon:

I'm not into blond fake boob bimbos, I'm looking for a nice chocolate thing or mixed French speaking thing :win: . I actually did see some when I was there but I was with family :beli:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
I've seen that ass and that head wrap, looking like Erykah badu in her prime before the babies. So I went ahead and just threw your name in the Female Poster of the Year running, you going straight to the big leagues forget this rookie of the month small talk :smugbiden:

:youngsabo:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
@Sydney_Monroe

What's up with you cheering for the Toronto Maple Leafs and not the Habs? :hmm:

Last edited by a moderator:

SYDNEY AMBROSE

Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I'm not into blond fake boob bimbos, I'm looking for a nice chocolate thing or mixed French speaking thing :win: . I actually did see some when I was there but I was with family :beli:

:ohhh: Yeah It's Some Dark-Skinned Beauties Out Here:ohhh: Actually One Of My Close Co-Worker Friends Is Guinean-Canadian She's Chocolate and Speak French:patrice: