Sydney_Monroe, are you on that MJPLS shiit

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
The Coli wants to know before we award you female Rookie not so-rookie poster of the month

If so I'd like to introduce you to @Juicy @innocentdevil and @Binary

forgot i cant mention in thread titles @Sydney_Monroe

:mjpls:

EDIT: how did i forget the posterchild, the young lady who is so about that :mjpls: life she moved to Germany just to make sure, @Phoenix_Knightly23

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I noticed she's from my city, black chicks with :mjpls: policies are quite common around here.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
The Coli wants to know before we award you female Rookie not so-rookie poster of the month

EDIT: how did i forget the posterchild, the young lady who is so about that :mjpls: life she moved to Germany just to make sure, @Phoenix_Knightly23+

:dwillhuh: I don't recall seeing this so-called rookie of the month award these past few months

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Sounds like a **** alias

larry-stare-o.gif

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I think shes bout that :mjpls: life, in her sig she crushing on some wrestler

:mjpls: chicks on a website full of nikkas, are straight attention whores

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Yet you wonder why nikkas try Sohh Icey.Look @ your threads you fukking chump.You a simp not a drilla.:demonic:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I noticed she's from my city, black chicks with :mjpls: policies are quite common around here.

Damn MTL chicks bout that :mjpls: life? I was bout to come there to get a little chick to fukk with when I wanna get away from Toronto

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants

:dwillhuh: I don't recall seeing this so-called rookie of the month award these past few months

we need new female posters to be able to give out rookie of the month awards :mjpls:

therefore i've briefly resorted to giving it someone who registered last year but just starting posting heavily outside of TSC recently

Yet you wonder why nikkas try Sohh Icey.Look @ your threads you fukking chump.You a simp not a drilla.:demonic:

I understand you always gonna be a dikkriding fakkit breh. But no reason to shout it from the rooftops every chance you get

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps

EDIT: how did i forget the posterchild, the young lady who is so about that :mjpls: life she moved to Germany just to make sure, @Phoenix_Knightly23

tumblr_inline_mklpap2L4F1qz4rgp.gif

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Sounds like a **** alias

larry-stare-o.gif

I think shes bout that :mjpls: life, in her sig she crushing on some wrestler

:mjpls: chicks on a website full of nikkas, are straight attention whores

:ohhh: Sierra Mist always posts wrestling gifs, cant be a coincidence. Dont trust any female poster unless you have seen them on tiny chat or in tagged pics brehs.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
we need new female posters to be able to give out rookie of the month awards :mjpls:

therefore i've briefly resorted to giving it someone who registered last year but just starting posting heavily outside of TLR recentky

I'm quite offended. I'm a rookie and quite a good one if I don't say so myself :to:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants

I'm quite offended. I'm a rookie and quite a good one if I don't say so myself :to:

I've seen that ass and that head wrap, looking like Erykah badu in her prime before the babies. So I went ahead and just threw your name in the Female Poster of the Year running, you going straight to the big leagues forget this rookie of the month small talk :smugbiden: