Sydney Leroux >>>>>>> Skylar

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
U gay breh? :what: I don't understand this logic. You're worrying about the wrong things man
U gay breh? :what: I don't understand this logic. You're worrying about the wrong things man

Im worried about her body,and its covered in ugly ass lookin tats..so no i dont think im worried about the wrong things...She'd be top 5 without em...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Uggggh in the bigger scheme of the things the tats are not that important! you like a guy who wont bang a badass chick cause her toes are crooked. are you serious?! breh...

Sisko-facepalm.gif

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Yeah, but Skylar's still fine. Leroux is a 9.3 and Skylar is a 9.1

Looks wise, would wife both. Skylar has the better face, but Sydney has a nicer body.

Edit: Change Leroux to a 8.8 and Skylar to a 8.6

Last edited:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I like tats , I have no problem with it. As long as they don't have stupid ones on their arms or neck or some shyt like that I'm good.

anyone know what it says??

BTW, Skylar's face looks really masculine to me......SL>>>>>> by far

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not a fan. Face is kind of blech! She gets a light skin pass. Attractive but not my cup of tea. Skylar is naturally prettier. SL needs makeup (a lot of it) to look good. SL isn't in the same category. I'm 6'3 so Slkylar size doesn't scare me like it probably does the midgets calling her manly.

Last edited:
Daps
I care cuz its demonic im not trying to take a reading test when im fukkn...demonic scrolls on the hips aint my shyt...

So then you either get in a position where you don't see it of hit it from the side so it's covered up! :damn: Not like it's on her face. Ol' "elbows too pointy" ass nikkas

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Not a fan. Face is kind of blech! She gets a light skin pass. Attractive but not my cup of tea. Skylar is naturally prettier. SL needs makeup (a lot of it) to look good. SL isn't in the same category. I'm 6'3 so Slkylar size doesn't scare me like it probably does the midgets calling her manly.
she keep her body clean ha? she got tats ha? u wouldn't hit it from the back ha? u from canada and your mayor smoke crack ha? U say diggins aint manly ha? her arms don't look like mini cannons ha? her face don't look like jay mcmannas ha?