Swole Couple Goals, why she look like Chadwick dressed as James Brown?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
It's just :mindblown: to me that a woman likes dyke who looks like a dude with body builder, dress like a man and also a man like tranny who looks like a woman in the lady dress.....shyt don't make sense at all.
Put them in the category of mentally ill as well.

All that "love is love" shyt shouldnt be promoted.

There is a dude I went to school with. Always had a woman. I look on twitter, he hugged up with a dude and they got the snapchat dog filters on. With us all being in our 40s or close to it, that shyt shocked me:mjlol:

I should have realized something was up when they both took a pic holding a big gold cardboard key and a basket of flowers:dame:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I truly am curious how she got back muscles like that. I need to know her routine. This sciatica is murdering me.

North

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That back is bulletproof, you shoot at it is come right back at you

Spence

Superstar
Daps
It's just :mindblown: to me that a woman likes dyke who looks like a dude with body builder, dress like a man and also a man like tranny who looks like a woman in the lady dress.....shyt don't make sense at all.
I think it’s because dykes know how to eat p*ssy better then men, that’s the reason I always hear. Oh and they know how to cater to women’s emotions better as well.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it’s because dykes know how to eat p*ssy better then men, that’s the reason I always hear. Oh and they know how to cater to women’s emotions better as well.

So what are you saying? A tranny know how to suck a dikk better than woman and know how to cater men's emotions?