Switching pre-orders from PS4 to Xbox one!? Hmm Interesting!

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I debated if I was going to make a thread on this or not. But on the various spots I read people are canceling their PS4 pre-orders and some have switch over to X1. The Sony stans won't tell you but Gamescom was such a huge disappointment that some people are starting to question their loyalties. As I said interesting turn of events.

http://sanmonocobra.blogspot.com/

Yes, its true I've gone to what many Sony loyalist would call the dark side. I'm glad I made the choice. Don't get me wrong, Sony has a great product and I'll be picking one up later next year. But for now Xbox one has won me over.

http://www.digitalwhip.com/why-we-switched-our-preorders-to-the-xbox-one/

Before you even start reading this I want to be clear, I love the PS4, it is a fantastic console, and for those of you that have already decided on only getting that, I think you will be extremely happy. Both consoles have turned out to be great and THAT is 100% because of Playstation. If they had not announced such a gamer friendly console, Microsoft would not have had to change their ways making the Xbox One what it is now.

Now for the real reason that you are here, to read the reason that we switched our preorders. I’m not going to give you some BS response about how the Kinect is better(it is) than the Playstation Eye so don’t worry about that.

1. Microsoft is increasing the amount of servers they have from 15,000 to 300,000. This should really decrease the stress on developers because they will no longer have to maintain their own servers. This could allow older games to have multiplayer for longer and tons of other things.
  2. When Sony announced all of the new games, and I’m talking about for launch, I already have most of them on my PC (Warframe, Don’t Starve, etc.) and I could buy most of the ones that I don’t have on my PC at any time without purchasing a PS4. I love indie games, but the Xbox is open to indies as well and will always choose PC first anyways.
  3. Microsoft has made so many changes with the Xbox One that there really isn’t that big of a difference between them. The Xbox One is honestly just a better decision at launch.
  4. Nobody can deny that the launch lineup of the Xbox One is better than the PS4. The one game that I was looking forward to on PS4 on launch night was Outlast, which I will be able to get on my PC next month.
  5. Again, it’s just all about the games… things may change in the future and the tables may turn, but until then… XBOne all the way!

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/i-made-the-switch-to-xbox-one.453296513/

Etc.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Sony Defense Force on the job :cape:
xbots =
o5TVdoq.png

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
This is the information thread not entertainment thread. Sorry to disappoint. I notice nobody touched on the topic.