Switched from Android to iPhone 12

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
My S7 finally gave in and randomly reboots and was getting slow af.

jailbreaking it was cool but all those extra features don't mean much when I just use the same three apps, I'm happy to trade the feature set for more stable software:yeshrug:

But whythe screen looking worse than the S7 amoled screen from 6 years ago :hhh:

What changes should i make to stock iOS 14? :lupe:
The regular 12 is an LCD screen. You used to OLED with perfect blacks. You should take that back me get a pro or pro max for the screen alone personally

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Recently switched from S6 to iPhone 12 after 5 years shyt feels pretty good but it was annoying at first coz you have to buy shyt separentley and no headphone jack.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
S7? That’s a 5 year old phone. Literally any phone made in the last 2 years is better.
Should of got the one plus 8 for little money. S20 ultra fe is probably the best bang for your money in the industry though.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I'm thinking of making the switch as well. Android has been ass these days and it doesn't help that high-end android phones are almost the same price as iphones. Cheapest you'd probably get is One Plus phones.

The worst part is that Android doesn't have a smart watch comparable to the apple watch. As someone who's big on fitness, this shyt annoys me the most

Health headswho exercise slot the watch is good.

Edit get a Garmin it's way better for fitness tracking

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Planning on using my Google 3a for a long time...I love not asking permission to download anything. Headphone jack is a must for me since I need my music, and Iphone finally caught up to android cameras, so I'm not really stressing it.

Then there's the apps, and how I don't pay for a single thing I want. Its basically PC land all over, anything I want, I get.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Gotta get the Max then. I had to get an iPhone for work and I swapped the Pro for the Pro Max because it last like 2 days :wow:

Hey breh...so i think tommorow ima get the iphone 12 pro max...

Where should i go to but the charging block and a good phone case?

I kinda like cases that are soft rubber

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Hey breh...so i think tommorow ima get the iphone 12 pro max...

Where should i go to but the charging block and a good phone case?

I kinda like cases that are soft rubber
If you have a usb c fast charger lying around that’s at least 15 or 20w you don’t really need to pick up the block. I pretty much just use mag safe at my desk at work and in the car, don’t really need anything else it’s fast enough. I got a Apple leather case though.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
If you have a usb c fast charger lying around that’s at least 15 or 20w you don’t really need to pick up the block. I pretty much just use mag safe at my desk at work and in the car, don’t really need anything else it’s fast enough. I got a Apple leather case though.

I havent had a iphone in like 6 years...so no cord or apple blocks.