Switched from Android to iPhone 12

DonDadda

All Star
Daps
My S7 finally gave in and randomly reboots and was getting slow af.

jailbreaking it was cool but all those extra features don't mean much when I just use the same three apps, I'm happy to trade the feature set for more stable software:yeshrug:

But whythe screen looking worse than the S7 amoled screen from 6 years ago :hhh:

What changes should i make to stock iOS 14? :lupe:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I made that mistake years ago, going from my galaxy S7 to a iPhone 6s+...I used that phone for about two months before I went right back to Android

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

jailbreaking it was cool but all those extra features don't mean much when I just use the same three apps, I'm happy to trade the feature set for more stable software:yeshrug:

But whythe screen looking worse than the S7 amoled screen from 6 years ago :hhh:

Congratulations

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
I'm thinking of making the switch as well. Android has been ass these days and it doesn't help that high-end android phones are almost the same price as iphones. Cheapest you'd probably get is One Plus phones.

The worst part is that Android doesn't have a smart watch comparable to the apple watch. As someone who's big on fitness, this shyt annoys me the most

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps

Crazy bruh...i have a s7 right now...and when i charge it it gets hot....wss thinkn of getn the iphone like u...

Hows the battery life on iphones...my old ipod touch battery dies hela fast