Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
@Gizmo_Duck I don't know what's going on but the front page is full of Meach console warring threads and it's astonishing how aloof and disaffected he acts in Xbox fail threads, like he's above all the pettiness. Gotta bookmark these to remind his goofy ass.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
@Gizmo_Duck I don't know what's going on but the front page is full of Meach console warring threads and it's astonishing how aloof and disaffected he acts in Xbox fail threads, like he's above all the pettiness. Gotta bookmark these to remind his goofy ass.

It’s always good to just bookmark a meach thread for future reference, it will save you pages of going back and forth with him. Imagine having to stan a console you hate just because another console is pushing the one you prefers shyt in. Sad state….

Remasters and old ass games as usual.

Switch the Woat console :smh:

As a sony fan you’re free to stan firm and proud :blessed:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh, i’m always clownin. :mjlol:

Check the first post. Xbox beat PS5 by selling 6,000 consoles. This shyt was obviously always jokes:mjlol:
It’s always good to just bookmark a meach thread for future reference, it will save you pages of going back and forth with him. Imagine having to stan a console you hate just because another console is pushing the one you prefers shyt in. Sad state….

As a sony fan you’re free to stan firm and proud :blessed:
Switch still aint shyt. But it’s still beating the hell out of PS4/PS5

That’s facts don’t have to stan anything to be friendly with facts.

You guys are always so enamored with sales. You celebrating second place :mjlol: