Sweet women appreciation thread

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
LAUCE.
southern women >>>>>>

:smugdraper:
This, been all over the country and the ones I've met that are as described by the OP have consistently been southern raised women. And I'm from the nawf. Women from Texas, Georgia, and Louisiana that are family orientated, easy going, humble along with those accents be having me just :wow:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
This, been all over the country and the ones I've met that are as described by the OP have consistently been southern raised women. And I'm from the nawf. Women from Texas, Georgia, and Louisiana that are family orientated, easy going, humble along with those accents be having me just :wow:

Listen to this man

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps

yeah a lot of us can be "too sweet" tho ...bordering on naivety even. :guilty:
i was like that as a youngin...i'm better now tho :birdman:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:noah: I need to go down south

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
my dream wife is a sweet girl who can cook a mean meal