Sweet women appreciation thread

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
There's nothing better than a woman sweeter than honey. :whoo:

She's the kind of person you wouldn't feel bad about bringing in front of your parents. :pachaha:

She is genuinely a nice person and has a very loving and caring personality but is often easily taken advantage of. You can tell she's sweet by the way she carries herself. She is very feminine, and not in the same way that most women are "feminine".

Some of us are too caught up in the looks of a broad to even acknowledge good personality traits when they manifest themselves. :ehh:

Aubrey Graham need not apply :childplease:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Sweet personality and very cute.......had one of these outside Baltimore...... a nurse.........

:takedat:.....................................................................kind of miss of her.....:wow:

Daps
Hell yeah a thoughtful woman who takes cares of your needs and knows that the lil things count can have a nikka on one knee singing Case. Sweet and loving woman is a rare breed in these times :why:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Not possible, good sir. :pachaha:

NO NO NOW..............you know just as good as I do if you spent time in Bmore.....all of it is not WorldStarHipHop mixed with Detroit submerged in the Wire episodes....

YEAH, her background and family was um..............:sadcam:.....but then she had some "well adjusted fam" too...sooo....but she was good peeps, she was the most successful it seemd out of her people, at least the younger ones, and no kids when I met her.

High Society

MY Kind of People
Daps
Reppin
The Country Club
NO NO NOW..............you know just as good as I do if you spent time in Bmore.....all of it is not WorldStarHipHop mixed with Detroit submerged in the Wire episodes....

YEAH, her background and was um..............:sadcam:.....but then she had some "well adjusted fam" too...sooo....but she was good peeps, she was the most successful it seemd out of her people, at least the younger ones, and no kids when I met her.

Well, congratulations friend. It is better to have tasted a droplet of purifying water in a wasteland than to live un-hydrated in a desert of sadness and cruelty.