Sweet Pawg dies after being involed in luxurious cac activities :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it’s bizarre how folks just seemingly sat there and continued to have a good time…what was to prevent the bull from goring her immediately after or going back to trample her after failing to hit the other ppl?

even in football they have the decency to cart an injured player off the field…they don’t just leave him there and keep playing …the absurdity of this shyt is “funny” in a very sick/twisted way

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
it’s bizarre how folks just seemingly sat there and continued to have a good time…what was to prevent the bull from goring her immediately after or going back to trample her after failing to hit the other ppl?

even in football they have the decency to cart an injured player off the field…they don’t just leave him there and keep playing …the absurdity of this shyt is “funny” in a very sick/twisted way
They’re supposed to use the clowns to distract the bull and get her some help. This looks like some backwater, “celebration of the midnight orchid” town fair nonsense. Probably saw her shake off a moonshine bottle to the head back in 05’ and thought ole Karen was just gonna shake it off

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Said she was ok and knocked unconscious

wow these muthafukkas who entered that “contest” are fukking crazy…the hit didn’t look as “deadly” as I thought it was tho and the whole event happened a lot quicker than I initially thought with ppl attempting to intervene immediately

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
gauging range and managing distance was completely off. she was confused in there.

She should've stepped to the left and delivered a short powerful punch to the bridge of his nose.

Done correctly, it wouldve cracked his muzzle and left his big ass dizzy and leaking pools of blood
200w.gif

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Yeah bytch stupid for doing that dumb shyt that's what's wrong with white people they live on such easy street they always looking for thrills and adventure that shyt funny.

Shut up pawger :mjlol:

I don’t wanna hear it from your bedbuckin butter biscuit eatin ass about what’s wrong with white people

You of all people should be quiet in this thread

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
gauging range and managing distance was completely off. she was confused in there.

She should've stepped to the left and delivered a short powerful punch to the bridge of his nose.

Done correctly, it wouldve cracked his muzzle and left his big ass dizzy and leaking pools of blood
Thread title to user name correlation... 10000/10