Sweat a chick, bag a chick only to not feel her no more thread

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
I'm going thru this right now.

Bagged one of the baddest bytches I ever met but her personality is EPIC shyt.

Everytime I'm with her I wanna stab myself in the neck with a fork.

bytch whole aura just irritates the fukk outta me. I wanna kick her in the fukking mouth. Even this bytch texts are annoying how is that even possible :why:

Damn breh :to: that is a tough break, you know you dislike someone when you're raging at their text messages :russ:

Daps
Nah, but I knew that going in and didn't care. It was a minor flaw that grew once things started to fall apart. The sex was meh too as she only wanted to fukk in two positions missionary and cowgirl.... No back shots!

NO BACK SHOTS? :huhldup: ....... :what:........:comeon: So bacisally she was a weak fukk and a boring lay. SMH at not giving head and not giving back shots. nikka was she white or Indian or Chinese? You better say yes.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Sometimes the baddest chic can really be the WORSE Chic. Trust me I know

Shady_Kent

Why so serious?
Daps
Reppin
DMV (PG County)
I wanted a chick real bad and finally got her number after a couple weeks of simping hard i went to her house at night to get some ass and she had on a wife beater with no bra and her titties were saggy. :scusthov:

I was done after that :damn: :what:

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanted a chick real bad and finally got her number after a couple weeks of simping hard i went to her house at night to get some ass and she had on a wife beater with no bra and her titties were saggy. :scusthov:

I was done after that :damn: :what:

:wtf:..u jokin right? was she bad?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
NO BACK SHOTS? :huhldup: ....... :what:........:comeon: So bacisally she was a weak fukk and a boring lay. SMH at not giving head and not giving back shots. nikka was she white or Indian or Chinese? You better say yes.

She was mixed. Moms white dad black. She was a 10 looks wise. I think her parents sheltered her or some shyt. I never met a white chick that didn't at least try out dikk sucking. It's funny because when I broke up with her she offered it but by then I was on to the next chick

Daps
She was mixed. Moms white dad black. She was a 10 looks wise. I think her parents sheltered her or some shyt. I never met a white chick that didn't at least try out dikk sucking. It's funny because when I broke up with her she offered it but by then I was on to the next chick

You shoulda copped it then left her ass. Lol

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Its the chicks fault. They make you work so hard to get them, but when you do have them you see they really aint got shyt to offer.