Sweat a chick, bag a chick only to not feel her no more thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
i've simped hard over chicks in the past and once I finally got to the point where we were dating or an item... I slowly lose interest. At some point I ask myself, can I live with this chick and its down hill from there. I think I've overlooked flaws in the past too just because of the physical attraction. Now that I'm older, I look at women in a different light. I still size chicks up physically and think about what the sex would be like, but I also look at the intagibles.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Yurp! Typically, it used to take an instance for me for me to fall off. For example, the way she acts in public, how she argues, overall aura, some shyt like that.

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
Its the chase of trying to conquer and when you finally do you lost interest. It happens, but before you move on just think about what you might be leaving behind so you're not always comparing her to the next girl and the one after that

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bagged sumthing new last month and 'm feeling the same way..First date we went to the movies and i paid for everything(movie was in 3d large popcorn and soda and shyt)..2nd date was at the crib,coppd sum weed and we watched the boondocks..3rd date beat it..Now shawty talkin about dates to red lobster and shyt but she dont kno im done paying for her! Anything we do from this point on she better atleast be going half with me..She also have a kid and asked me to drop 20 for the babysitter..i gave her 10 and she put the rest..I done beat like 3-4 times already, and im ready 2 move on..but she got a phatty and shes a nice grl so its gon b type hard to jus cut her off..But a man gotta do what a man gotta do

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
bagged sumthing new last month and 'm feeling the same way..First date we went to the movies and i paid for everything(movie was in 3d large popcorn and soda and shyt)..2nd date was at the crib,coppd sum weed and we watched the boondocks..3rd date beat it..Now shawty talkin about dates to red lobster and shyt but she dont kno im done paying for her! Anything we do from this point on she better atleast be going half with me..She also have a kid and asked me to drop 20 for the babysitter..i gave her 10 and she put the rest..I done beat like 3-4 times already, and im ready 2 move on..but she got a phatty and shes a nice grl so its gon b type hard to jus cut her off..But a man gotta do what a man gotta do

:rudy: whatever nikka. shyt shyt REEKS of :duck:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
this one chick I use to deal with a while ago... We dated for like 2 weeks but I was trying to get in side for another 3. Everything is going lovely until she invites me to her crib and.. her spot nasty as fukk. AND she had a roommate. And when she got around her rommate/friends she's was like another person.

After a while she just got annoying. A month later it was dead. I hate being late for shyt and every time I took picked her up to go somewhere she was always at least an hour late. Going inside movies 15 minutes into the flick. She was fine as fukk though. The sex was meh.. IF she would've sucked dikk lick normal chicks, we could've been together a little long but...

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
my man..I dont need to lie to ppl i dont even know..Its not that serious fam

:leon: ok then...

well you must be young. ether way, that story sounds dumb. it sounds like the typ of story that someone desperate for attention would come up with to get a bunch of daps from the woman hating, single mother loathing fakkits on this site. but hey, do you doggie....:manny:

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leon: ok then...

well you must be young. ether way, that story sounds dumb. it sounds like the typ of story that someone desperate for attention would come up with to get a bunch of daps from the woman hating, single mother loathing fakkits on this site. but hey, do you doggie....:manny:

I'm 23..and i could care less wat u think my nicca..I jus felt like sharing my situation my guy...breathe easy

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I'm going thru this right now.

Bagged one of the baddest bytches I ever met but her personality is EPIC shyt.

Everytime I'm with her I wanna stab myself in the neck with a fork.

bytch whole aura just irritates the fukk outta me. I wanna kick her in the fukking mouth. Even this bytch texts are annoying how is that even possible :why:

Daps
this one chick I use to deal with a while ago... We dated for like 2 weeks but I was trying to get in side for another 3. Everything is going lovely until she invites me to her crib and.. her spot nasty as fukk. AND she had a roommate. And when she got around her rommate/friends she's was like another person.

After a while she just got annoying. A month later it was dead. I hate being late for shyt and every time I took picked her up to go somewhere she was always at least an hour late. Going inside movies 15 minutes into the flick. She was fine as fukk though. The sex was meh.. IF she would've sucked dikk lick normal chicks, we could've been together a little long but...

She didnt suck dikk? :rudy: