Daps
Reppin
NULL

I bet that fuker who called this in is sh!tting bricks right now

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Tbh I say the police is way more at fault than the swatter. If I’m the fam I’m suing the fukk out the police
for real. the call probably came from a blocked number, so they need to use more discretion. and how they just gonna shoot the dude when he opened the door? they think if there really is a hostage situation, and someone got shot, muthafukkas are just gonna open the door when the police arrive?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
:mindblown:
Police should be charged too. Somebody just called them and they basically considered that a valid target. I put this more on the police than some dude who called the police in the first place.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Call of Duty gaming community points to ‘swatting’ in deadly Wichita police shooting

After news began to spread about what happened Thursday night, the people in the gaming community, through Twitter posts, pointed at two gamers.

IMG_6622

“I DIDNT GET ANYONE KILLED BECAUSE I DIDNT DISCHARGE A WEAPON AND BEING A SWAT MEMBER ISNT MY PROFESSION,” said one gamer, who others said made the swatting call. His account was suspended overnight.

According to posts on Twitter, two gamers were arguing when one threatened to target the other with a swatting call. The person who was the target of the swatting gave the other gamer a false address, which sent police to a nearby home instead of his own, according to Twitter posts.

IMG_6623

The person who was to be the target of the swatting sent a Tweet saying, “Someone tried to swat me and got an innocent man killed.”

:snoop:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So the person that was targeted gave out a fake address and some innocent dude just minding his own fukking business got killed...:dwillhuh:
Police state USA :scust:. Guarantee the pigs won’t face charges for storming a house and shooting someone off a random phone call tip before doing any research too.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Interview with dude. His future lawyer is somewhere like please STFU. He’s at fault, the dude who said to swat is at fault, and the dude who gave out the fake address.

Gamers suck. They’re really pieces of shyt. The police need to be held responsible too but we know they wont

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Interview with dude. His future lawyer is somewhere like please STFU. He’s at fault, the dude who said to swat is at fault, and the dude who gave out the fake address.

Gamers suck. They’re really pieces of shyt. The police need to be held responsible too but we know they wont

The caller has no remorse at all, hell he sounds like a homegrown terrorist in the making.:scust: