Swagnificent seems like an AutoAdmit troll

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You've a lot of attention onto yourself over the past 2 days with your claims. If you didn't want it, you should have never posted what you did. :ufdup:

the truth really this scary to ya'll?

Everything I posted was how I felt. I don't want dark skin kids. I can't wife a big booty bytch. And I plan on fukking nothing but model quality bytches this time next year. Keep hating if you want.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not thinking about you at all. The connection is so obvious that anyone familiar with AutoAdmit can see it.

You obviously put some thought to it since you basically recapped many of my threads. You decided to make a thread dedicated to me. I don't even know who you are. Don't even remember you posting in any of those threads.

Just glad to see that you know me when I don't know you.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
You obviously put some thought to it since you basically recapped many of my threads. You decided to make a thread dedicated to me. I don't even know who you are. Don't even remember you posting in any of those threads.

Just glad to see that you know me when I don't know you.

Briefly recalling a thread doesn't equal putting thought into something. Not like I sat here for an hour and developed some deep thesis revolved around you.

And you still haven't responded to the accusation, troll :ufdup:

concise

Veteran
Daps
the truth really this scary to ya'll?

Everything I posted was how I felt. I don't want dark skin kids. I can't wife a big booty bytch. And I plan on fukking nothing but model quality bytches this time next year. Keep hating if you want.

That's spectacular and all, but all I'm saying is when you put things the way you have, you can't be mad that people are going to start looking at you and your posts more often. :yeshrug:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
If you guys aren't familiar with AutoAdmit, it's a forum with a bunch of socially awkward law students and lawyers who bytch about how awful practicing the law is and obsess over prestige, race, and money. It's basically like this place, only more white and yellow and with a median IQ that's probably around 20 points higher than The Coli.

Swagnificent seems to believe in several of the memes there like the "classy B-cups" meme, in which AutoAdmit posters claim that women whose breasts are bigger than C cups are looked at as being too sexual and if you wife one of these women, you won't be taken seriously in business. Sounds like Swagnificient's big booty women thread.

There's also a lot of stuff he's said on here that seems like a parody of what AutoAdmit posters think about top law school black lawyers / students, i.e. they're obsessed with white women, spend too much money on luxury goods like expensive cars, and wouldn't have gotten into the elite legal world without affirmative action.

I haven't been on the forum in awhile, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is some bored AA poster doing a troll job on us.

:usure:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Briefly recalling a thread doesn't equal putting thought into something. Not like I sat here for an hour and developed some deep thesis revolved around you.

And you still haven't responded to the accusation, troll :ufdup:

And I'm not going to. Why waste my time responding to a groupie?

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
nikkas think dey trollin dey need practice homie
iwkHGXSXuuqS8.gif

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
nikkas on the coli be like :ahh: Im making mad money and fukking mad bytches and then log back out and be like :sadbron: these bytches be taking my money and give me no ass. Im gonna make a thread about them