Free Da Cane Man
Gczp0Mu.jpg

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Damn. i genuinely love swag - minus the pedo vibes. they should strip him from making bets period because breh is too caught up in his own bullshyt to be rational.

I always love how he thinks highly of cac cfb players :skip:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Damn. i genuinely love swag - minus the pedo vibes. they should strip him from making bets period because breh is too caught up in his own bullshyt to be rational.

I always love how he thinks highly of cac cfb players :skip:
So his posts regarding Devon Still's daughter getting cancer or the Patrick Kane or Darren sharper cases weren't off putting?

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
So his posts regarding Devon Still's daughter getting cancer or the Patrick Kane or Darren sharper cases weren't off putting?
he said that about someones daughter? damn. cant defend that shyt. i wash my hands then...

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
he said that about someones daughter? damn. cant defend that shyt. i wash my hands then...
"Watch this guy exploit his daughter getting sick again". Insisted that Kane was guilty even when the woman's lawyer bailed because he was convinced she was lying and still argues that sharper was innocent and set up despite evidence and entering a guilty plea with the plea deal being one that'd treat him like a lab rat the rest of his life. What innocent person agrees to that deal?