Swag on a hunned: Man these pimps have the gift of the gab

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Yes doing nothing positive is amazing, only on the coli can being a piece of shyt be amazing. Disgusting fatherless members on this site, if only they pimped your mothers and had most of you aborted, now that would be amazing.
Yes doing nothing positive is amazing, only on the coli can being a piece of shyt be amazing. Disgusting fatherless members on this site, if only they pimped your mothers and had most of you aborted, now that would be amazing.
:heh: fukk you, Cac. What did Irish/"Whites" (the ORIGINAL slaves/captured-for-labor do when called upon to be subjugated? HUH? THey DIED OUT! :skip:

fakkit/Sir, this Melanated MAN has stood up against all odds, mastered the ART (hear me PkWd? :usure:) of PERSUASION, and made his PERSONAL SITUATION (and his immediate familiy's :ehh:) BETTER by not depending on ole RACIST Charlie for a DOLLAR, fakkit/Sir. :ld:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:heh: fukk you, Cac. What did Irish/"Whites" (the ORIGINAL slaves/captured-for-labor do when called upon to be subjugated? HUH? THey DIED OUT! :skip:

fakkit/Sir, this Melanated MAN has stood up against all odds, mastered the ART (hear me PkWd? :usure:) of PERSUASION, and made his PERSONAL SITUATION (and his immediate familiy's :ehh:) BETTER by not depending on ole RACIST Charlie for a DOLLAR, fakkit/Sir. :ld:
I'm black and in another thread on this site , there was talk about black positivity and a poster and had a dialogue about calling out negative shyt in the black community , well here I am doing it. I put in action in my words but hey you pathetic fatherless low life can call me names and promote poisonous people as Heros , again I wish one of these Heros would had your mother abort you , that would be amazing.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York

I'm black and in another thread on this site , there was talk about black positivity and a poster and had a dialogue about calling out negative shyt in the black community , well here I am doing it. I put in action in my words but hey you pathetic fatherless low life can call me names and promote poisonous people as Heros , again I wish one of these Heros would had your mother abort you , that would be amazing.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Twice tho?

:mindblown: