Swag N Surfin With Yo Cousins: Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Atlanta Falcons 2024 Week 5 Thread TNF

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Kirk bringing back that real gunslinger feeling :wow:

509 yards 4 TDs in a close game

That’s the type shyt I like :ohlawd: LET IT RIP
All of this.

We have seen a LOT of terrible QB stat lines already this season.

Props to Cousins

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Watching the highlights. I can see that this was frustrating to watch as a falcons fan

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
the guy goes out and throws for 4300 yards & 30 TDs basically every year, honestly I never understood all the talk like hes trash, dude can sling it
Definitely. He has made some bad plays in big games in his career though. Outside of that, dude has always been a good QB.

I never understood the negativity around his QB skills. He's been a top 10 type of QB for a long time.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nice finish for a NFC South division battle. Atmosphere seems lit. 1st Cousins may be a mainstay at the cookout going forward :ehh:

We turn that bytch into a club every Sunday. Tailgates be like that too..nikkas grilling, smoking gas & blasting future. One of the few teams where you can feel the black culture from the stands

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Definitely. He has made some bad plays in big games in his career though. Outside of that, dude has always been a good QB.

I never understood the negativity around his QB skills. He's been a top 10 type of QB for a long time.

His anticipation last night was on point. He was throwing to areas where his receivers either had a great shot at high pointing balls or could catch it on the run.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps

We turn that bytch into a club every Sunday. Tailgates be like that too..nikkas grilling, smoking gas & blasting future. One of the few teams where you can feel the black culture from the stands

Facts, it was a party in and outside vs the Saints.
If you have club seats, after the game in the delta sky club area that joint LITERALLY turns into a club.

Edit: