Suspected White Supremacist: Mtu Wa Chuma

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:mjlol:That fukkboy negged me for saying i'd never cuff a single mom.
thats not even the saddest part, he purposfully negs, he uses up his alotted 10 reps a day to find a post of yours to neg rep. Pathetic:heh:
mtu chuma is a CAC. :ufdup:
He's Shook off this thread breh. He's changed his tune up when he post. He's acting less as a trolling cac and trying to build up an identity as some sort of african (altho we already know not the black kind. Maybe more like the Afrikaner kind) He has friends in on it, who's egos will expose themselves sooner than later. He's spoken out against the black feminist, but only because it suits white supremacist purposes. For example, Here he states:
I'm eating good off these western women. Once I reach my mid to late 30s, I'm going back to the motherland to pluck myself a nice young fresh out of the oven thingaling to wife and breed with. :banderas:
An example of his unapologetic c00ning, or his disgust of black women. He mask his hatred by saying how he would "pluck himself a nice fresh out of the oven" female, from the motherland, not stating what type of female or which motherland he may be refering to. just typing that post and hearing how it sounds doesn't even sound like it would come from a BLACK MAN. I personally don't think he means an african woman, since mtu is "eating good off western women," or always has some sort of comment (i.e, agenda) like as expressed here:
Exactly. Black peoples obsession with interracial dating is so fukking bizarre. With all the problems in our community, why obsess over something that very few people do or even rarely matters in the grand scheme.

Dude is an operative. IF you see anything report here, and ignore his retaliation, his persistence is telling of his patheticness, and breh, he is very persistent.

You seen how he tried to refute my thread in this topic, and when I corrected him he had nothing else to say. HE's hoping this thread just fades away, when the thread is already record enough...:sas2:

Last edited:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
He went through my history to prove I'm a cac and somehow managed to prove the opposite :mjlol:
:sas1:You see how they use language to try and make it seem that you said something you really didn't?

:sas1:Again I never tried to prove you were a cac.

:sas1:I DID prove you have white supremacist post, and that you are a Suspected white Supremacist.

:sas2:Weather you are a cac or a c00n is irrelevant...

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
:sas1:You see how they use language to try and make it seem that you said something you really didn't?

:sas1:Again I never tried to prove you were a cac.

:sas1:I DID prove you have white supremacist post, and that you are a Suspected white Supremacist.

:sas2:Weather you are a cac or a c00n is irrelevant...
Oh, so now I'm a black man secretly working on behalf of the white man to infiltrate the coli. Is that right? I'm confused here.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Oh, so now I'm a black man secretly working on behalf of the white man to infiltrate the coli. Is that right? I'm confused here.
:sas1:No, you are not confused. You are either dumb, or illiterate. You only need to read the thread title to understand the message being sent about YOU

Suspected White Supremacist: Mtu Wa Chuma

:sas2:You don't have to be white to support white supremacy, "Breh" (if you are one)

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:sas1:what ever tnt is, apparently they mad as well.

:sas1:Whats that like an online club?

:sas1:"A band of internet brehs?"

:sas2:apparently supporters of this suspected white supremacist.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
:patrice:What person would defend a white white supremacist?

:sas1:If thats a question you would ask yourself, I got some answers

Today

1. Thatrogueassdiaz removed 10 reputation points for your post in the thread Suspected White Supremacist: Mtu Wa Chuma. With the following comment: TnT
    5:12 PM

2. BillCosbyAteMyHomework removed 10 reputation points for your post in the thread Suspected White Supremacist: Mtu Wa Chuma. With the following comment: #TnT
    5:02 PM

3. Tree-0-Three removed 10 reputation points for your post in the thread Suspected White Supremacist: Mtu Wa Chuma. With the following comment: eat this neg
    4:58 PM

4. mannyrs13 removed 10 reputation points for your post in the thread Suspected White Supremacist: Mtu Wa Chuma. With the following comment: My posse runs deep.
    4:55 PM

5. AJtheOne removed 10 reputation points for your post in the thread Suspected White Supremacist: Mtu Wa Chuma. With the following comment: hold this real quick............ #TNT
    4:49 PM

6. raul04 removed 10 reputation points for your post in the thread Suspected White Supremacist: Mtu Wa Chuma. With the following comment: dafuq?

:sas2:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
@philmonroe this is the moment you've been waiting for Breh :mjlol:
You are correct and I want everybody that didn't know you before you follow me around like I fukked your mother from some disagreement from months ago. Talk about bytch shyt. I don't know if you a cac but a bytch yeah that you are. Is that a good enough testament for you or nah and he don't need you sucking his dikk @2meo or maybe he does :yeshrug:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
You are correct and I want everybody that didn't know you before you follow me around like I fukked your mother from some disagreement from months ago. Talk about bytch shyt. I don't know if you a cac but a bytch yeah that you are. Is that a good enough testament for you or nah and he don't need you sucking his dikk @2meo or maybe he does :yeshrug:
Like I said dude is a pathetic white supremacist. This is some deep level COINTELPRO shyt, or at least one could assume as much with the way this mtu guy post on this message board.

He is in some sort of messageboard retaliation group. They are literally "internet gang-bangers.":sas1:I just wonder if they all share the same white supremacist view point as their cohort, because the caping for a white supremacist is going harder than Viv Stiv.

Notice how mtu never denied anything I put forward as evidence, only threw out a couple of really bad deflections to see if I'm not a college educated adult

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Like I said dude is a pathetic white supremacist. This is some deep level COINTELPRO shyt, or at least one could assume as much with the way this mtu guy post on this message board.

He is in some sort of messageboard retaliation group. They are literally "internet gang-bangers.":sas1:I just wonder if they all share the same white supremacist view point as their cohort, because the caping for a white supremacist is going harder than Viv Stiv.

Notice how mtu never denied anything I put forward as evidence, only threw out a couple of really bad deflections to see if I'm not a college educated adult
Like I said I don't know or care about him being a white supremacist cause he can't be effective on here if he is one anyway. Now being a bytch yeah I'm with that all day and some other cats on here acting like online bully's. shyt is beyond sad guess its retaliation for how they get punked IRL.