• No

Votes: 25 78.1%

• Total voters

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Women dont have to be fair. The onus of fairness justice and transparency are for the leaders.
zsLn0no.png

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sound like an overall terrible human being

If one of my brehs said something like this I would question his integrity

my bretheren..do not fight the current of truth...just flow with it. Her acknowledgement looks bad on the surface but take a deeper look. Maybe she's accepting herself as a.....woman?

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
You sound like an overall terrible human being

If one of my brehs said something like this I would question his integrity

If you want to be a leader you have to rise above the morass. Women follow men. And if you want to be followed as a leader you have to be exceptional.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
...and you are meant to do what?
listening-man.jpg

Im meant to follow your example right? You create a culture as a leader and as a follower, a woman, I am meant to follow your lead. Lead with your superior moral character and integrity and I will have no choice but to follow or else be ostracized. The ratchetness, the ghettoness, the hyper sexuality of some women is a DIRECT result of the culture impetus of men. Women follow men and we function within the bounds you create. Create a different culture, you get a different result. It starts with you Kang!

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Leadership isn't dictated by who owns what sexual organ. Men ain't synomous with leader.

Being a man is more than just a sexual organ, that is NOT the only difference between the sexes. There are MAJOR emotional, genetic, and biochemical differences. You sound like a male feminist with that comment, or are you female?