Sushi from 7-11 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You nikkas trippin

OP is correct. 7/11 in asian ass areas is similar to the Family Mart in japan.

Im not even a sushi nikka but you definitely can get worse elsewhere. Them motherfukkers have everything. I lived in Hawaii, west coast, and overseas long enough to know
I got food poisoning from sushi before bought from a Korea supermarket. shyt is no joke. It's just not a gamble worth taking. All those joints are packed somewhere else and close to expiry most of the time. If you not getting end of day deals at the actual restaurant that makes them then you gambling.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:whoa:
Gotta treat sushi like Alcohol.
I need to see it made infront of me before I can trust the shyts with my digestive tract.
Last thing I want to do is end up content for ChubbyEmu.
"A broke breh ate bargain bin sushi for a week. Here's what happened to the 3'rd half of his colon"

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I got food poisoning from sushi before bought from a Korea supermarket. shyt is no joke. It's just not a gamble worth taking. All those joints are packed somewhere else and close to expiry most of the time. If you not getting end of day deals at the actual restaurant that makes them then you gambling.
Ok

Thats your experience

I spent over a decade going back n forth and didn't have any issues (not a big sushi sheep either)

Those stores take care of what kind of food they put out because a lot of people eat them daily. Kids for lunch at schools, workers for breakfast and lunch, bento boxes, musubis, sushi, etc.

7-11 stays busy af at all times of the day overthere. Its stupid to compare gas stations here with 7-11 or Family Marts and I have no clue what random supermarket in korea you went to

Last edited:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
dr-lee.gif

boy stomach gone be on flight of the bumble bee...status..

don't get the wings.. barrritone

aww man my nephew is in the band....ima call him drunk later and ask him to play that tune in the phone :ohlawd: