Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge & Michel'le

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
You must've got some of that good Michelle p*ssy too:pachaha:?Michelle more like Kershaw Cole status,that ain't a diss....somebody like Brandy could "hang" with a Whitney,but I never got that idea hearing Michelle whatsoever....she could hang with Whitney until the second Whitney decided to stop being humble and really go in....let Michelle try to do a run to try to outshine Whitney,and it's a wrap homie:wow:

Your wrong :russ:

Bruh, do you hear how crystal clear and crisp her voice is?! :damn:

Again, I just said she could've hung with her, not outshine her :whoa:

Don't get it twisted though, Whitney still them goat of them female vocals :ohlawd:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You must've got some of that good Michelle p*ssy too:pachaha:?Michelle more like Kershaw Cole status,that ain't a diss....somebody like Brandy could "hang" with a Whitney,but I never got that idea hearing Michelle whatsoever....she could hang with Whitney until the second Whitney decided to stop being humble and really go in....let Michelle try to do a run to try to outshine Whitney,and it's a wrap homie:wow:

But she sings better than Brandy

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Brandy could never hang with Whitney.
Brandy was as technical no skill as it came as a singer.
Michelle was an enigma and only thing separating her and Whitney was Whitney had pro pedigree and genetics to aid in her draw.
Michel'le was an truely powerful singer and unheralded.
Before the internet finding her album even when it dropped was like a needle in a haystack because of the print run and circumstance.
It was never a release you walk in the record store and was readily available.
It was as hard to find as reasonable doubt on freeze in 97 and after to this very day.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Fucc her story, dre gave me chronic and chronic 2001

Yall nikkas quicc to judge should hear the stories of your uncles cousins n fathers. Im not for hitting women but damn im tired of these bytches trading whore stories

I have yet to watch the movie but real talk dre was done for culturally as a draw till Eminem came around.
So, dre already served time in purgatory as a draw.
Eminem singlehandidly rebolstered dre's draw.
If no Eminem, dre never draws again and no chronic 2oo1, either at all period.

Art Barr