Survival of the Fittest: Official 2014 New York Giants Season Thread

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
:russ:Just wait till Cruz comes back Full Time:pachaha:Was Sleeping in today,gotta catch the goods on NFL Rewind
We don't even have to wait.

Obj has 15 targets with him as the only weapon and reuben couldnt take advantage of that :beli: peter parker climbing up the roster on Randle. :takedat:

:wow: he went from 11 targets a game with 4 receptions for 34 yards.Now he's getting three targets and 1 reception for 9 yards. Scrub of the year.

All offseason they talked about great he looks. They fooled me three times with that shyt. :mjcry:

Simplified offense ain't good for him...he better call Gilbride and apologize:stopitslime:

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
"Its not Coachs Fault we couldnt Finish"---The Prophet:ltgoat:

Coughlin got a 1 year contract this season for a reason. He's tough as nails and preaches discipline as a coach even tho he's eased off lately in his career. It starts at the top unfortunately. Eli just backing his coach and it's not primarily on Tom, because Fewell should be out the door even tho, I felt he did a good job last year in the 2nd half of the season as DC last year. We've lost quite a few games in 4QT because we can't finish.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Coughlin got a 1 year contract this season for a reason. He's tough as nails and preaches discipline as a coach even tho he's eased off lately in his career. It starts at the top unfortunately. Eli just backing his coach and it's not primarily on Tom, because Fewell should be out the door even tho, I felt he did a good job last year in the 2nd half of the season as DC last year. We've lost quite a few games in 4QT because we can't finish.

I know its wishful thinking but would u look to pursue Harbs(SF) for TCs replacement if hes really to bolt?

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
If we played the Titans every week... we might make the playoffs. :banderas:

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
We in here....Beckham season is upon us :birdman:

Jackson playing :leon:

AJtheOne