Survey:Would you Wife Kim Kardashian? Please Vote Inside.Thank You

Would You Wife Kim Kardashian

• Total voters

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas talking about how she's fat now yet they still wouldn't have a chance with her.
mysmilie_873.gif

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Of course I would. Rich has a fat ass big t*ts and cares about how she looks. She's annoying but she's rich and always out and about.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Would I Wife A Dime Piece Millionaire???

Let Me Think........................:comeon:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I voted no and the reason being is that, yeah she's a multi-millionaire and yeah you would be spending that money but while she's out marketing she's gonna be getting some side dikk while you're not there. Then you may say, "oh cool as long as she comes home". Well, yeah but what's going to happen is she's going to want to be with someone else and then divorce you. And with them having a such a strong business sense they're going to have a air-tight pre-nup on deck. It's so many reasons not to marry her for the few reasons to marry her. It's not worth it to me brehs. But she is fine as cathair though :whew:

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Easy to say fukk that hoe through a computer screen, but I'm sure if i saw her fine ass (before preggo) in person, it would be a much harder decision :manny:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After a certain price point I think anyone would wife a ho because the advantages start to outweigh the disadvantages. Now, if we are talking equal playing field, meaning I have the same amount of money and resources as she does, that is a different story. You have more options then, and it's at that point you start talking about how you're going to build your empire.

Whites thought Blacks were trash and :pacspit: on us, but it didn't stop them from marrying mulatto children whose mothers married and were claimed by slave masters in the Caribbean. That was a taboo of epic proportions back in the 19th century, but it didn't stop those mulatto girls from marrying into the wealthiest noble families in Europe just based on that bread.

The social repulsion was on a much deeper level back then, and that didn't even stop them. The point is, most people will overlook sexual histories if there is something else on the table in it for them. Plus, she was still fine as hell.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
1.) Literally one of the finest women on earth
2.) 8 digit bank account

nikka, this is the dumbest question you can ask and all the men in here saying they wouldn't wife are lying to themselves :stopitslime:

Hard Hitta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
Man I swear some of y'all in here are something else.... Gay or just fukking stupied, saying "no... Because she will _________"

I seriously can't wrap my mind around a straight male who says no.... And don't give me the "she isn't my type" excuse... Yeah some girls to me arnt the baddest but she's a fine woman, millions or not none of use will marry a bytch that fine.

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Man I swear some of y'all in here are something else.... Gay or just fukking stupied, saying "no... Because she will _________"

I seriously can't wrap my mind around a straight male who says no.... And don't give me the "she isn't my type" excuse... Yeah some girls to me arnt the baddest but she's a fine woman, millions or not none of use will marry a bytch that fine.

c/s

and dudes acting like women they dating was virgins or only had 1 dyck:shaq2: